Panama Planning

Brenda

I won't have worry about these as there will be plenty on the Cruise so just go up to rocking bar on first day as my friend got twice on dinner at Palo as they said that there was half empty on second week. They booked it again!!

I went to dinner, brunch and high tea. I enjoyed the dinner and brunch as the meals was lovely. Don't miss it.

Scottishwee35

Thank you. I was hoping we could do a 2nd Palo dinner. We are doing 1st time with all of the adults in our party, but also wanted a quiet dinner with DH. I won't sweat it until we're onboard.

Scottishwee,

If I may ask, what was THE thing that you consider a "must do" on the EB
trip? It sounds like you all had a blast. Any pointers would be most helpful.

Thanks

Determined I will not read the navigators as want it all to be a surprise - anyone else feel like that.

Determined I will not read the navigators as want it all to be a surprise - anyone else feel like that.

Me, I am not reading navigators or menus. I like the surprise aspect too, along with avoiding disappointment if something you really like isn't offered! :goodvibes

Yes, I understand that, it would be nice to have suprise in August. I am sure you will.

Don't read the navigators.

Will update about my trips soon.

Scottishwee35

Does anyone have any inside tips who our star entertainers will be?

Me, I am not reading navigators or menus. I like the surprise aspect too, along with avoiding disappointment if something you really like isn't offered! :goodvibes

:eek: I'm afraid I will miss something if I don't look at the navigators NOW! LOL!!! We almost missed being able to book our youngest dd to have *Tea with Wendy*. It turned out it was on the first day navigator and I missed it! LOL!
A friend mentioned their dd going and I was like *WHAT?* I guess they do this on the 7nts (this was the 10nt) but, we had only done the 3 nt's before so we didn't know about it!!!!

I know I'm wierd! :rotfl:

jeanneg, you in for the TOT 13k 2008?

My DS and I did the TOT 13 in 07, What a Time!!:woohoo:

I'm definitely in for TOT '08.......if you haven't been to the WISH portion of this board, you should definitely visit it. There's a whole bunch of us that do the Disney races and lots of other events. We offer a great support system for athletes and wannabe athletes of all shapes and sizes and all levels of ability. Plus, we are a ton of fun! Come check us out! :thumbsup2

Andrew, glad to heard from you, as have not heard from you for a while. The panama Cruise was fantastic.

wish go back in August ::yes::

Scottishwee35;)

Yes, sorry not to have replied earlier, distracted elsewhere, it is great news, I really appreciated your post to inform us Brit's thanks, just 60 days away to Disneyland CL, now. Getting close.

Hi everyone,

Certainly time is going quickly it seems but will probably drag at the end.
Andrew was that airshow over your way today on the other side of the water, if so we got a good view on the Island for free.
Bren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter