Pandora Charms Available

Thanks. I could have sworn I saw a bangle type parks bracelet online but they must have stopped doing it then.

The regular bracelet looks kind of like a bangle and it's more rigid than a chain, but Pandora makes a non-Disney bangle. The way you can tell the difference in pictures is the bangle is smooth. The original bracelet has a texture. And there are 2 lock stations (kind of "bumps" you can put a bracelet lock on.)

Last edited:
:dance3:Thanks for letting me know to check at 4 am. I set an alarm (said I was only doing it once) it so happened it was the day they restocked most of the charms and I was lucky enough to snag an EPCOT one party:

A few folks had been asking about availability on site, so just wanted to give an update. I was at Uptown Jewelers in MK on Saturday and purchased the 2015 bead. They also appeared to have all the park exclusives in stock, including the sorcerers hat and Epcot charms. And plenty of them.

I know I am hijacking - but Chamilla beads are for sale for the 4o% off sitewide. They must be excess stock. So grab them before they are gone.

I am going to WDW next month. But, while visiting Disneyland the last 2 weeks all the charms have been very available. As for people wearing Disney Pandora bracelets, I have been looking and have not seen anyone. I am sure there are people that have them, but it is an expensive hobby , so not many people have them. I personally am not going to wear my bracelet next month due to the heat. I don't want anything to happen to it.

I am going to WDW next month. But, while visiting Disneyland the last 2 weeks all the charms have been very available. As for people wearing Disney Pandora bracelets, I have been looking and have not seen anyone. I am sure there are people that have them, but it is an expensive hobby , so not many people have them. I personally am not going to wear my bracelet next month due to the heat. I don't want anything to happen to it.

..does something happen to them in the heat? I was planning on wearing mine next month too. :/ I also need to clean it - I can't believe how fast all the charms tarnished. The Chamilla & Na Hoku charms (which are older) all look brand new but the Pandora ones... yuck! :(

Last edited:
I don't think anything would happen. But the charms and bracelet would probably get filthy. I know I will be sweating and getting the bracelet wet, not the best for the charms. So, in the name of safety, I am not going to wear it. If it was cooler and a different time of year, then yes, I would wear the bracelet.

Does anyone know if the parks sell the regular Disney charms (non park-exclusive)?

Also, anywhere is HS to purchase Pandora?

TIA!!

Yes, especially the store in MK. They have a VERY big selection. I haven't seen anywhere in HS to purchase them.

Several of the park exclusives are available today online at the disneystore, including 2015 bead, AK, sorcerer's hat and Mickey swirls. Hope you can get your favorites before they sell out! Good luck!

There is a new (or new to me) Olaf Pandora bead on disneystore.com that is listed as a park exclusive. Does anyone know if they released more/new park exclusive beads?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter