IMG_6080_zpsa78de4ba.jpg

5-Doc, Sleepy, Grumpy
6-Sally
7-Jack (face not attatched)
8-Dr. Facilier (moustache not attached)
11-Peter Pan
14-Darth Vader (mask pop dotted)
16-Africa, Italy

All the dolls are amazing!! I can't wait to get these back! Thanks for hosting Cheryl and Rachel!

I received my dolls and they are all too cute! You ladies did an amazing job!! Thanks everyone and a big thanks to Cheryl and Rachel for hosting!

Mine came while we were gone -- all are in great shape and are super cute! Thanks for all the hard work in making them and also thanks to our hostesses!

I got my package last night! love all the dolls! can't wait to use them!

thanks again for hostessing Rachel and Cheryl!

Glad you got them Lisa!

Thanks for playing ladies. All the dolls are wonderful!!! We are COMPLETE :)

I was searching for the princess dolls for my cricut and this thread came up. Where can I get the dolls from? I am brand new to the cricut and I am having NO luck with anything. Please help. I love the princess dolls, I see it is a swap from 2013? Not sure as to what that is either.

-Amanda

Hi Amanda,

A swap is a group of individuals that get together and create items to share with one another. The items can be made with the cricut, silhouette, etc. They must meet some minimum requirements.

Unfortunately, there has not been much interest in swaps as of late because everyone has been so busy with real life.

This swap in particular the dolls were made from the paper dolls carts and piecing together different pieces of clothing from the carts.

Is there any one in particular we might be able to give you ideas on and what elements were used for the cuts? I'm sure there are many of us that might still have our notes or could figure it out.

Let me know if that might help you.
Nan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!