Paper Doll Swap ~ COMPLETE ~

Love all the recent pics! I'm working on mine today. I had planned on having these completed in February, but we had a few things crop up that kept me super busy. I'm devoting today and Friday afternoon to these. I hope to finish up on next Wed and get them in the mail on Thursday.

Thanks!! I plan on mailing them tomorrow

We'll let you know when they arrive.

Love all the recent pics! I'm working on mine today. I had planned on having these completed in February, but we had a few things crop up that kept me super busy. I'm devoting today and Friday afternoon to these. I hope to finish up on next Wed and get them in the mail on Thursday.

No worries! Thanks for the check-in :)

Cheryl and Rachel, I just wanted to let you know that I will be postal today. Sorry I'm late. I just couldn't get Jasmine's hair figured out on Wednesday. I think I have something that will work. I'm cutting it now. Hope I haven't caused you ladies too much trouble.

Here's the rest of my dolls.

IMAG0163-1_zps86c3cb02.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry for the awful picture. It's cold and rainy here this morning. I just couldn't get enough light.

those are so cute Sheila!

Thanks Lisa! This is the first time I've ever tried to use different cuts and layer pieces. I can't wait to get these back and see everything in real life. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from seeing the other pieces, and I'll wish I could do these over again.

Here's Jasmine. I think I was trying to make the hair cut harder than it should have been.

IMAG0164-1_zpsef4f5e16.jpg
[/IMG]

Jasmine's hair is trouble for more than one it seems!

I really like Mary Poppins in this grouping, ckmom97. I can't wait to see all these in person too!!:yay:

I am always seeing new pieces in the paper doll carts and ways I can use them for different dolls....I keep notes and keep them in the cartridge box.

Jasmine's hair is trouble for more than one it seems!

I really like Mary Poppins in this grouping, ckmom97. I can't wait to see all these in person too!!:yay:

I am always seeing new pieces in the paper doll carts and ways I can use them for different dolls....I keep notes and keep them in the cartridge box.

Thanks! I love the idea of keeping notes in the box. I think I still have my scribbles somewhere. I need to spruce them up a bit just in case I need them again. Thanks for sharing!

I saw someone else posted Mulan's hair had to be cut a different size....stuff like that is what I keep note of. I also write down what pieces I use for each doll and the page they are found on....that way, if someone asks how I made the doll or I want to make another, I don't have to start from scratch.

I'm making dolls based on Oz the Great And Powerful for myself right now.

I saw someone else posted Mulan's hair had to be cut a different size....stuff like that is what I keep note of. I also write down what pieces I use for each doll and the page they are found on....that way, if someone asks how I made the doll or I want to make another, I don't have to start from scratch.

I'm making dolls based on Oz the Great And Powerful for myself right now.

Those sound cool! I hope you share them with us. My oldest dd musical theater class did a few songs from Wicked a couple of years ago. I hadn't thought about using paperdolls to scrap those pics.

Love your dolls Sheila :)

I found the hair to be the trickiest part too!

Mine went in the mail today and should arrive on Monday. Sorry I didn't get them out earlier, I got the mail by date mixed with the due date in my brain. :blush:

LeAnn, we got your package today and everything is lovely :goodvibes

We're heading out for a few days for some surprise spring break fun! :hyper:

wdwmickey said:
Sheila your package is here. Everything looks great :)

Thanks Cheryl! I left something out of my envelope. I'm sending it to you, so keep an eye out for it.

Here're my dolls:

IMG_1704_zpscbe240ea.jpg

1. Cinderella
1A. Belle (blue dress)
2. Rapunzel
2A. Ariel (feet)
3. Flynn Rider
4. ToT Bellhop
6. Jessie
7. Mr Incredible (mask is not attached)

IMG_1705_zps68a7c93b.jpg

8. Cruella DeVil
10. Lady Tremaine
11. Captain Hook (moustache isn't attached)
14. Luke Skywalker
16. Germany
France

Just putting the finishing touches on sorting and taking pics for the slide show. These will be postal on Monday April 1st, except Lisa's--I'll hold that one until Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!