Paris Travel Service Winter brochure

Rosie

Doughnut researcher
Hi everyone!

just to let you know that the Paris Travel Service winter brochure for DLP is at Travel Agents.

The good news; there appear to be some good deals for early bookings and prices for January are the same as last year.:sunny:

The bad news; Fantillusion is shown as 03/12/05 - 08/01/06. :sad1:

I was hoping that Fantillusion would carry on into January. It seems a shame to have all the costumes and lights etc and only use them for a few weeks. Still, at least now I can do some serious planning!

Regards
Rosie

I'm hoping that they'll have a change of heart and run it until the end of March as seems to have been the case in previous years, I so wanted the rest of the family (going for the first time) to see it. Fingers crossed :earsgirl:

What????? I don't believe it Dec 3 ? Here we go again!! :rolleyes:

Sorry Nicola!

I had read your previous thread - lets just hope that the info given to Tour Operators is incorrect. Its possible that dates for Fantillusion have changed since the brochures were printed and I hope it will be on when you visit.

Regards
Rosie

As I said at a previous post, Fantilusion will be running from November, the 5th until January, the 8th (so, the whole xmas season).
Bye!

Rosie said:
Its possible that dates for Fantillusion have changed since the brochures were printed and I hope it will be on when you visit.

That's a very good point. It's only been a week since Masmiles said that the information was official, and I'm sure the brochure was printed (with the later date chosen) long before that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter