Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously can’t express how happy I am that we get to do brunch at th. I’ve heard so many good things about it.
I know! I already know breakfast is delicious so I’m really excited to try some lunch options! I only wish I didn’t have 6 weeks to wait yet...:guilty:

I changed my Navi FP on April 2 to FOP at 8:10.

Our original plan was to get there for the EMH opening (now 7 AM) and join the rush to FOP. Now with the 7AM opening we’ll go to Navi first and come back later to use our FOP FP.

Before I start another thread to ask, does anyone know how early they have been letting guests in when they have 7AM EMH? I know they have been letting people in about 8:15 for 9 AM opening and 7:15 for EMH at 8 AM and that the Pandora rides have been operating before the official open times. Do they let people in as early as 6:15 for 7 AM EMH?

I would like to know this as well. I’m not sure I could get my family there at 6:15. We are going for Navi though, not FOP so it may not matter quite as much?

How busy will Navi be from 7-8 am on a 7 am EMH day? What will the line be like around 7:45 am?

I would like to know this as well. I’m not sure I could get my family there at 6:15. We are going for Navi though, not FOP so it may not matter quite as much?
Our park day opens at 8. I’ve been told to show up at 7:20 and I’ve also been told to show up at 7:45. I haven’t decided yet which one will be better. I think we might try for 7:20 but it’s going to be tough since we have dah the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter