Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not setting an alarm, but perhaps only because I already have a FOP FP- I just want one earlier. We do get woken up at 5AM every morning to feed the cats, though, so I'll be up then to check. I can't imagine there being too much activity before then. If I miss it, I miss it.

I'm not setting an alarm, but perhaps only because I already have a FOP FP- I just want one earlier. We do get woken up at 5AM every morning to feed the cats, though, so I'll be up then to check. I can't imagine there being too much activity before then. If I miss it, I miss it.
I got to ride FoP twice on October. My husband could not ride because he was just out of back surgery. He can’t do rope drop (no way could he manage the crowd. Walks way too slow and still dealing with balance) and there is no way he can manage stand by this trip. I so want him to experience it. This is our only hope.

I got to ride FoP twice on October. My husband could not ride because he was just out of back surgery. He can’t do rope drop (no way could he manage the crowd. Walks way too slow and still dealing with balance) and there is no way he can manage stand by this trip. I so want him to experience it. This is our only hope.
I hope you get it!! Fingers crossed for you and everyone else who needs FPs. <3

I hope you get your FP!

Well, I refreshed and saw a FOP FP for my date... for 6:15 PM. Someone's teasing me! However, if you are visiting AK on 3/5 and need a FP, there's one available for late if you really need it. Edit: I think it's gone, not showing up after several refreshes. Edit 2: Showing up again.

I should edit my above post to add:
//sarcasmfont
=)
I knew you were kidding, I was just playing along! :)

Last edited:

Well, I refreshed and saw a FOP FP for my date... for 6:15 PM. Someone's teasing me! However, if you are visiting AK on 3/5 and need a FP, there's one available for late if you really need it.

I am hoping to grab one for FoP for March 2nd, I don't care what time at this point, if only I could get one!

Does anyone know if any of the dining outlets that have been affected by the hours extensions have added hours. We too want to change our fp hours for MK the week of Easter where the MK is now open until midnight but...we have the morning fp's leave by noon, then back for dinner at BOG , fireworks and a few more fp's by 5 pm. We'd much prefer to come back around 7 and do rides, fireworks, then dinner at bog around 9:30pm but im still only seeing dinner until 8:30. Do they tend to load the restaurant changes at the same time as the fp's if anyone knows?
I don't want to chg fp's until I know I can chg dinner res.
They don't always alter dining times.

I am hoping to grab one for FoP for March 2nd, I don't care what time at this point, if only I could get one!
I’m looking for March 2, also. We have a 10:50 but I would like to eat our brunch at tusker house at 10:35. I used to have a 5:40 but when I saw the 10:50 I took it without thinking.

Ok, I'm headed to bed. It's been an exhausting weekend for me. Will be up around 5 AM to see what that brings. Good luck, everyone!

I’m looking for March 2, also. We have a 10:50 but I would like to eat our brunch at tusker house at 10:35. I used to have a 5:40 but when I saw the 10:50 I took it without thinking.
That 10:50 FP gives you until 12:05. That should be plenty of time to eat. Though I understand if you want a relaxing meal and ensure you get all the characters.

I've spend so much time searching for FoP for that date, it's starting to get ridiculous. At this point, hoping all this hard work pays off and that everyone on here get pixie dusted and we get the FP+ we are working so hard for!

I've spend so much time searching for FoP for that date, it's starting to get ridiculous. At this point, hoping all this hard work pays off and that everyone on here get pixie dusted and we get the FP+ we are working so hard for!
I honestly only check once or twice a day because I’m just happy we got a time at all, but I hope if I’m able to change it I make someone happy by dropping my 10:50.

Did you have trouble getting your 10:05 time? When I first logged on the earliest I could get was 5:40, but after looking for 3-5 days I found the 10:50 time. I haven't seen anything since.

Not really. I was on the app at 7 am on my 60+4 day window. I was surprised that there wasn’t a slot in the first hour, but very pleased to see the 10:05 on my first try.

They don't always alter dining times.
Thanks....I guess having seen in the past where the parks were open later I saw the restaurants open later and assumed that would happen. I guess I'll wait and see then if we do see later dining before I consider changing fp's...again thanks it is appreciated !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter