• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure both AM and PM are updated on anything that has been updated, and is open both AM and PM.
Not for my dates! Dinosaur, Kali, ITTBAB, Primeval Whirl all have 7:30 FPs for an 8:30 close (was extended IIRC). But they don't have 8AM FPs! Unless I am crazy and they've always been available for 7:30, but I don't think that's the case. :)

Not for my dates! Dinosaur, Kali, ITTBAB, Primeval Whirl all have 7:30 FPs for an 8:30 close (was extended IIRC). But they don't have 8AM FPs! Unless I am crazy and they've always been available for 7:30, but I don't think that's the case. :)
They would have been available for 7:30, with an 8:00 PM close. The only difference is the FP will become 1 hour long, vs 30 min

They would have been available for 7:30, with an 8:00 PM close. The only difference is the FP will become 1 hour long, vs 30 min
Thank you for the clarification. I'll edit!

I just tested this myself though. The Dinosaur FP, for example is still showing 7:30-8, not 7:30-8:30. I'll edit my post with this clarification that they haven't just updated it to 8:30.

All I want is a dang 8-9am FP for FOP on our second to last day in early April. I have a very sinking feeling that even though I made this thread and am doing my best to keep an eye on things (its hard....got a 7 month old and another turning 5 tomorrow!) I'm going to be the only one here who doesn't have their plans work out and misses the FPs. :rotfl:

I’m just feeling tired and sad this morning. Between this ridiculous waiting, not sleeping, and the frustration even more now over not getting a 60 day window at the B resort I am frustrated.

Even more now I can’t risk stopping and possibly missing it after the madness of the last few days.

What could Disney be thinking?

I'm exhausted, too. I've been working really hard to make this trip a great one for my DD18 and making our FOP FP earlier on our AK day would be awesome. We were at Disney in June and rode FOP standby 3x in one day. It was incredible. I've planned a few extra surprises for her on this trip and riding FOP as many times as we can will make us both very happy. So I'll be checking and checking and checking until I get it done......I can't risk stopping either at this point.

Uhhhh....I also just noticed that since new experiences were opened up, our 8:30-9pm (previous closing time, now 12am) that I booked a couple weeks ago on our 60 day morning was suddenly just bumped to 10pm??? What the heck?? Not cool, Disney.

Thank you for the clarification. I'll edit!

I just tested this myself though. The Dinosaur FP, for example is still showing 7:30-8, not 7:30-8:30. I'll edit my post with this clarification that they haven't just updated it to 8:30.
Right, they haven't updated the AM or the PM (I'm looking at a day that closes at 10:00 PM (was 8 PM) so it's easy to pick up the changes, or lack there of. I'm also using a ticket that has no FP booked so I can see all available slots, no already booked FP to block out an available time, if that makes sense)
But for the few rides they've updated with new AM spots, they also have extended the PM slots
So you can book 8 AM or 9 PM FP for
Navi
EE
Safari
RoL late show is added

You can't book 8 AM or 9 PM FP for
FoP
Dino
Kali
Bug
Mickey/Minnie
PW

I haven't included Nemo or Lion King shows as I don't think they'll add times to their shows anyway.

Last edited:

Is that first hour even a good time to have a FP for fop? I’m speaking strictly in terms of wanting to modify my 10:50 to the first hour so we can still do our 10:35 lunch.
I’m in kind of the same boat as you except my current FP is at 9:50 and I have a 10:35 TH breakfast to get to. At this point I’d take anything earlier than 9:30! I had a PPO breakfast booked and booked my FP according to that but the hour changes forced me to change my whole morning!

Uhhhh....I also just noticed that since new experiences were opened up, our 8:30-9pm (previous closing time, now 12am) that I booked a couple weeks ago on our 60 day morning was suddenly just bumped to 10pm??? What the heck?? Not cool, Disney.
I saw where someone else posted that Disney did that to their FP on another date that closing got changed. They called and had them move it back (in case you can't get it back yourself)
Not sure how that's happening, it doesn't make much sense to pick a random time and just move it.

I am definitely in the same boat. The lack of sleep has my mind thinking what if they don’t add FoP at all? None of this makes sense! :sad2:

I am definitely in the same boat. The lack of sleep has my mind thinking what if they don’t add FoP at all? None of this makes sense! :sad2:
It is exhausting! I’m sure they’ll add them, won’t they? It actually hadn’t occurred to me that they wouldn’t. I hope all of this isn’t for nothing! :scared:

It is exhausting! I’m sure they’ll add them, won’t they? It actually hadn’t occurred to me that they wouldn’t. I hope all of this isn’t for nothing! :scared:
I've never seen them NOT add FP for regular operating hours
Well, not counting what they are doing at TSMM during the construction in April, which is an unusual circumstance. There aren't that many unusual circumstances for all these rides.

The only ones I can sort of understand the delay with are the M&G, since they take a scheduling change to be sure they have the "friends" available to fill the new hours. But rides, nope, not understanding the delays there.

I’m in kind of the same boat as you except my current FP is at 9:50 and I have a 10:35 TH breakfast to get to. At this point I’d take anything earlier than 9:30! I had a PPO breakfast booked and booked my FP according to that but the hour changes forced me to change my whole morning!
I’ll take anything that isn’t close to 10:35. That’s funny that we have the same th time.

I've never seen them NOT add FP for regular operating hours
Well, not counting what they are doing at TSMM during the construction in April, which is an unusual circumstance. There aren't that many unusual circumstances for all these rides.

The only ones I can sort of understand the delay with are the M&G, since they take a scheduling change to be sure they have the "friends" available to fill the new hours. But rides, nope, not understanding the delays there.
Yes the M&G delays make total sense but the ride process has been so slow! The fact that you’ve never seen them not add ride FP is encouraging though. Hopefully today’s the day so we can end this madness!

I’ll take anything that isn’t close to 10:35. That’s funny that we have the same th time.
We’re hoping to maybe be able to try some lunch offerings! I love their breakfast food but it might be neat to try lunch as well. I just hope they still have breakfast foods when we’re seated!

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

In refreshing, someone let go a 10:45 AM FOP! Grabbed it! :D

Honestly not even sure if I should bother waiting for the 8AM at this point.

I just saw the 10:45 am! Good for you! I need an earlier one. I have a Tusker House ADR at 10:40 :)

We’re hoping to maybe be able to try some lunch offerings! I love their breakfast food but it might be neat to try lunch as well. I just hope they still have breakfast foods when we’re seated!
I was hoping to try both as well! I’ve never been there before. We have an 11:25 if we need it but I really wanted to try breakfast and lunch.

Had a 10:40 TH ADR back in January. Plenty of breakfast foods on the buffet when we were seated, then they slowly started to switch over to lunch options. Was pleased to be able to try offerings from both menus, some tasty offerings at lunch for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter