• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was up multiple times in the middle of the night- nothing.
Yeah me too. That’s how I managed to change my 7DMT. It really feels like we missed it somehow though since there were absolutely no changes today!!

Yeah me too. That’s how I managed to change my 7DMT. It really feels like we missed it somehow though since there were absolutely no changes today!!
No, it wasn't changed and it's not the only one still not changed

I don't think we missed it but I'm getting tired of looking. On 1/17 Josh from easywdw posted on his FB that Disney released a ton of new FP for FOP and Navi thru Feb. 4th. We are getting close to mid Feb so maybe they will be posted within the next few days thru early March. I think if they had been released someone here would have gotten at least 1 and I also think Josh or Kenny the Pirate would have posted about it.

But Kali, Bug, Primeval, and Dinosaur, and Adventurers Outpost also haven't updated yet, so I think we're still waiting.

No way there are enough of us crazy folk to be up in the middle of the night snagging all of the new FoP FPs....

Now I'm also debating keeping my 10:05 FOP FP and just working counterclockwise around the park. I can probably get a lot done on the opposite side without a FP. The only thing, which is both a positive and a negative, is that we won't be able to rope drop Navi if I decide to do that.

But the mad dash of a rope drop crowd might be scary to my bf anyway. For now though, I'm still refreshing.

Edit--oops. Also remembered there are no KS FP left for midday. There goes that thought.

Last edited:
But Kali, Bug, Primeval, and Dinosaur, and Adventurers Outpost also haven't updated yet, so I think we're still waiting.

No way there are enough of us crazy folk to be up in the middle of the night snagging all of the new FoP FPs....
I know. All the crazies are on this thread! I sure feel crazy. My family keeps shaking their heads at me!

My FPs are fop 10:50 (hoping to move that earlier), Kali at 1, and Nemo at 2:30. Should I even try getting ee or ks in the morning or will I be okay doing them after Navi? Also I can’t decide if my Nemo should be switched to dinosaur.

My FPs are fop 10:50 (hoping to move that earlier), Kali at 1, and Nemo at 2:30. Should I even try getting ee or ks in the morning or will I be okay doing them after Navi? Also I can’t decide if my Nemo should be switched to dinosaur.
Not sure if you're on an EMH day, but just a heads up, with 7AM EMH, KS doesn't open until 8, so you'd have to do EE first, then KS.

Nemo should probably be switched to Dinosaur if you're doing it later in the day.

Not sure if you're on an EMH day, but just a heads up, with 7AM EMH, KS doesn't open until 8, so you'd have to do EE first, then KS.

Nemo should probably be switched to Dinosaur if you're doing it later in the day.
It’s a normal park day opening at 8. We will be there March 2. Would we be okay since it’s a normal opening time?

I think I’ll ask my sil which she would rather do (dinosaur or Nemo) and pick based on that.

It’s a normal park day opening at 8. We will be there March 2. Would we be okay since it’s a normal opening time?

I think I’ll ask my sil which she would rather do (dinosaur or Nemo) and pick based on that.
Yup, should be fine.

Just switched my EE to an 8:25. We can hopefully rope drop Navi, head to KS, then move toward EE before doubling back for FOP FP at 10:05 and Satuli Canteen for an early lunch. Capping it off with an 11-12 FP at Dinosaur.

It's more doubling back than I'd care for, but no matter what touring plan I come up with, we hit our midday break at the same time. So hopefully it won't matter much.

I just couldn't refresh anymore. Not when I already had a FP. But so much luck and good will to you all! I feel like we've been running a gauntlet together or something.

Last edited:
back to the MK watch list.
Best I can tell, everything is now updated to the new park hours except the M&G and Monster's Inc
Pooh was the last remaining ride, I believe. I see 8 AM for it now

back to the MK watch list.
Best I can tell, everything is now updated to the new park hours except the M&G and Monster's Inc
Pooh was the last remaining ride, I believe. I see 8 AM for it now
Can confirm for the extended evening hours as well.

So:
MK left to extend:
Meet Ariel/Princesses/Mickey/Tink
Laugh Floor

Up:
Everything else

For AK:
Up:
KS
EE
NRJ
ROL

Not up: Everything else. If hours were extended from 8 to 8:30, 7:30 FPs are still available for other rides, but they are only until 8PM at this time.

How sensitive is your niece? Because Dinosaur traumatized my daughter. She refuses to go on it this trip.
Her mom took her to see the movie IT and she didn’t even have nightmares. I still refuse to see that movie. So... not very sensitive lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter