Park hours extended, when does FP+ update to reflect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, got mine switched too. 8:50-9:50 so we can hopefully rope drop it once, ride Navi and then ride again with our FP. We are going on an EMH morning.

That is exactly what we did back in January (well, we cheated by using a FP+ on Navi, but that was only because we had an IT issue with FoP during our rope drop attempt, and had to wait a turn, so they gave us an anytime FP for our trouble). Have fun!

By the way, what I see is everything loaded except for PW and Mickey/Minnie
And I can't be 100% but I believe they even added 1 show at 9:30 for LK, at least I don't think there was a 9:30 FP before but not certain.
First Nemo FP is 10:30, not sure what the first one was before.

Just got my 8:20 am! So excited! I almost missed it!!! I just happened to look down at my phone and saw a FB post about it. Didn't even see it here.
I honestly just woke up because I was so tired and instead of checking on dis I decided to look on the app one more time and there they were! I just changed mine to 8:35 to give us a little extra time. I want to rd Navi and try to do safari and ee before our fop FP.

By the way, what I see is everything loaded except for PW and Mickey/Minnie
And I can't be 100% but I believe they even added 1 show at 9:30 for LK, at least I don't think there was a 9:30 show before but not certain.
First Nemo show is 10:30, not sure what the first one was before.
There has always been a 9:30 FP but the show starts at 10.

There has always been a 9:30 FP but the show starts at 10.
Right, the FP is always for the half hour before a show starts. I just wasn't sure what time the first show was before, I should have phrased my post before better.

Right, the FP is always for the half hour before a show starts. I just wasn't sure what time the first show was before, I should have phrased my post before better.
I’m trying to decide if I should move our 2nd and 3rd FPs earlier. We have Kali at 1:05 and dinosaur at 2:10.

I’m trying to decide if I should move our 2nd and 3rd FPs earlier. We have Kali at 1:05 and dinosaur at 2:10.
I would. Not sure how many are in your group but we've had great luck with extra FP for 2 for FoP. The earlier you can start to look for them, the better. Well, the more time you have to look the better. AK breaks most all FP rules these days, where you usually want to wait a couple hours before you start your first FP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter