Park Restrooms on an Daddy / Daughter trip

I’d also review with her who to go to if she is concerned for her safety or gets lost (I.e. CMs - how to recognize them, where they are, etc). It’s also important for kids to know that it’s ok to say “no” to an adult. As in “I’ll take you to your dad.” “No. He told me to wait here.”
This is a great reminder for me in general. I’ll go over this with her now and then again right before the trip, including how to spot a CM.

It sounds like a special trip!!! I wouldn’t stress about it too much. I agree with others that at 10, she will be fine to put her in a spot and go to the restroom or to both go at the same time with a designated spot to meet when done (by a water fountain is what we use) and as a PP pointed out, you will most likely be finished first as there are usually loner lines in the womens and also men just are faster in general.

In most park restrooms I think a 10 year old would be just fine meeting you back outside. The only bathrooms I'd be careful of are the ones in MK that come out into a hallway that goes to Adventureland one way and Liberty Square/Frontierland in the other. I even get confused in that hallway sometimes, you can easily not be paying attention coming out and end up somewhere completely different than where you started.

Just be sure to remind her that some have multiple exits. Many times I have went out the wrong one and wondered where my people are.

The only bathrooms I'd be careful of are the ones in MK that come out into a hallway that goes to Adventureland one way and Liberty Square/Frontierland in the other. I even get confused in that hallway sometimes, you can easily not be paying attention coming out and end up somewhere completely different than where you started.
Just be sure to remind her that some have multiple exits. Many times I have went out the wrong one and wondered where my people are.
Thank you both for reminding me of this! Improbably would have over looked it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter