Parks Game! Part 4: Let's Play Some More!!

MBabe don't we hear that in the New and Improved Enchanted Tiki Room?

All together ... in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room;)

I'll head on over to Rose and Crown and set up base camp ... are we up for a clockwise or counterclockwise tour of World Showcase in honor of the start of part 5?

Jen... yes you are correct... it is a quote from Iago in the Tiki Tiki Tiki room....Sing along....

A sing along AAQ card to Jen :bounce:

You're up Jen.....More questions please....

:p

I'll toss out another question to keep us going.

How may rows are there in each boat at Its A Small World and who was the attraction's orignal sponsor?

OK...we can continue with this question...but looking at the page count...I think it may be time to draw a new CC before this one is shut down....
That way we can leave a map for all players to find us!
Here's the new link....

Parks Game Part 5!

Let's clean up the CC....and move everything over to the newly expanded and remodeled CC!

See you there....

Oh...bring that open question over too...but I'll take a guess here...I think there are 8 rows in the IASW boats and the original sponser was UNICEF (at least it was at the world's fair...at WDW it was either Mattel or Pepsi...)

See you in the new CC!

P.S Please make sure everyone knows about the new CC...we don't want to lose anyone! We'll leave this thread open for a while to make sure everyone finds us!

honeymo..... I'll guess 8 rows per boat and The original sponsor..... Coca Cola for Unicef.

Jen..... I think I'll shop for a new dress for this evening's festivities ;).... want to go shopping? :p

Just so you all know, I moved my IASW question over to Part 5. Didn't want anyone to miss out on the fun

Bye Bye PGP4!

We'll miss you!

snif snif

I won't forget you!

snif snif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter