• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game! Part 4: Let's Play Some More!!

No idea on the radio question…but Ben Franklin was the first AA to walk up a flight of stairs in the American Adventure….

Thanks for all of the welcome back messages…"You like me, you really, really like me :)"

EDIT :OOPS….I really need to pay attention here…please disregard this post…I am still trying to catch up…

lacool.... not Toonshiba.... you are getting close...

You have the Toon part of the word correct....

Toon______

Keep up the good guesses....

:smooth:

Building on lacool's guesses ... it is a Toon Tronic? A Toony?

Of course the sun is over the yard arm ... and I am thinking that we may even have to think about a special event as we near the magical 150 page mark and the start of Part 5:earseek: MBabe I have unpacked your red Versace shooes ... I'll leave then at lost and found at City Hall in MK:)

Hey everyone…just a quick preview….
Look for PG part 5 coming this evening…my thought is to start the new thread before this one is shut down…that way we can put the link on this thread so all of the players can find it easily (and we won't lose any newbies)….any objections?
Check this space for details :p

Hey, is the radio a Toonarola??

Back soon…

Toontronic it is Jen..... Radio Disney AAQ card to Jen :bounce:

:wave:Now... we need some questions out there guys....

Gee... I was wondering where those red shoes went ;)..... Party!!!!!

Sounds good Higgs..... we'll keep an eye out for it :)

Here's a nice softball picture question for the lunch hour. :)

Where in the "World" was this picture taken?

wdw141.jpg

Ahhh…finally one I can answer…that was taken in Mickey’s house in Toontown….

And one right back…
Which MK attraction features Edward Bear?

The Many Adventure of Winnie the Pooh

Edit: Oops...that one was answered so quickly and confidently that I forgot to award the Mouse Shaped AAQ card to Higgs. Sorry...here it is with a beer chaser!
beerchug.gif

LOL…PM don’t worry about it…
And a hunny pot shaped AAQ back to you (of course with a beer chaser!) for knowing that Edward Bear is the real name of Winnie the Pooh…

Next question please….:p

PM is that from the magic shop that is near the Haunted Mansion in MK?

Higgsi, an excellent idea on creating the new thread before we have to roll over so everyone can follow the trail of AAQ cards and empty Dole Whip-arita glasses.

Pirate...great pic! Is that from the Rose & Crown in UK in Epcot? It seems that's what happens to me there! :p

And I had no idea that Winnie the Pooh had a "real" name....I always thought it was Winnie...or Winifred...or some such thing. The things I continue to learn here amaze me! :)

PM is it at the Hollywood Hotel, home to Tower of Terror:earseek:

Speaking of R&C ... do you think we should make that the headquarters for this afternoon and evening festivities?

DJen...not the Hollywood Hotel aka ToT..

DisneyJen has called it....Pub Crawl starts at R&C... everyone pass the word. The first round is complements of the Pirate...(did I EVER get that gold card back from MBabe? :confused: )

PM - I'll guess the Adventure's Club on PI. While I've never been there, I've heard plenty about it.

Glad to see you back Higgs!

-Kim

Well done Kim...you are on a roll today!! An Adventurous AAQ card to you.

Here is a larger version of the sign in question...
ACsign.jpg

I'll turn in an AAQ card to keep us rolling along...

Where in WDW do you hear this quote..."Hey, lady! It wouldn't hurt you to walk a little faster! Boy, I'm tired. I think I'll head over to the Hall of Presidents and take a nap."

The Rose & Crown it is Jen... It will be nice to get out of this Wench ensemble and put on a party dress for a change ;)

Pirate Mickey.... What Gold Card? :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter