Parks Game! Part 5...Keep Playing! Resistance is Futile!

Higgs22

<font color=green>Emperor of the Parks Game<br><fo
Welcome back to the Chalk Circle all loyal Parks Game Players (and the newbies)!! :earsboy:
As you all know, the Parks Game has been going on since September 2001, began with an innocent Peter Pan’s Flight question by the now legendary Supamaki, the game has grown and grown…and is now on it’s record-breaking FIFTH thread!!!!!
I am proud to be the one elected to carry on the tradition of Supamaki and wdwoldtimer (who began Parks Game! Part Deux—the longest-running thread in the game’s history!)
I have had the pleasure of kicking off the last three threads, and I hope this one is as successful as all the others….We have all learned a lot because of the game (and made new friends along the way) and I look forward to a whole new series of questions and answers…
Oh, and I want to specifically address the new players here…some of us have been around for a while, and so it may be intimidating to jump in the game…believe me, nothing could be further from the truth! We encourage new players…it keeps the game going…so just jump in, and if you have any questions, please ask (or find a post by Ozzel or MickeyBabe…they both have links to good explanations of the game in their signatures!)
One last thing…you may wonder why we started the fifth thread before the last one was closed…we decided that due to the 150-page limit…we would be proactive and start fresh before Part 4 was closed…and this way we could post a link for all players to find!

Have fun!
GAME ON!

:wave: Hi Higgs.... Found you just fine....(that trail of bread crumbs was a good idea ;) )

I'll start us of with a softball....

Name the 7 "Lands" of the Magic Kingdom.

As Higgs pointed out, any new players, feel free to check out the link in my signature if needed....

GAME ON....

:smooth:

Oh…I NEED to answer this one
1)Main St. USA
2)Tomorrowland
3)Mickey’s Toontown Fair
4)Fantasyland
5)Liberty Square
6)Frontierland
7)Adventureland

Great question!

Thanks for the new thread Higgs...I followed MBabe over...seems she's still hold that ol' Gold Card...

I know... if we open the Pub Crawl, that Gold Card usually finds a way of reappearing...

I'll start with Adventureland...no sense being greedy... :)

You are corect Higgs.... magical AAQ card to you :bounce:....

Now you're up...toss out a good question :p

:smooth:

Okay, I'm bringing over my open question from Part 4 so that we don't run out of space. It was

How may rows are there in each boat at Its A Small World and who was the attraction's orignal sponsor?

So far Higgs and MBabe have guess 8 rows, and Pirate Mickey has guessed 7 - according to my info that is not correct but good guesses.

Higgs you also recieve a doll sized AAQ card for answering correctly with Mattel (I was looking for the WDW sponsor).

OK...back to me...time for a patented "What do these things have in common?" question...
As always...these things have one thing in common (besides being in WDW or in the same park) and the trick is to find the common thread...
What do these things have in common?
Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Good luck!

I promised Granny that I'd post early so our Newbies can get to my Parks Game Primer early on!

The link's in my Siggy - so please click and learn the lore that is the Chalk Circle!

I'll guess 6 rows on the IASW boats.

PG Forever!

-Kim

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding - You are correct Pirate Mickey with 6 rows per boat - and here is a bottle of IASW water and AAQ card for you.

Hi guys and thanks for the forwarding adress.

Is the similarity that they all have vehicles that rotate?

Here's a picture question...

Where in the "World" was this picture taken?

wdw186.jpg

Do all three ride system's utilize continually moving and linked vehicles?

Originally posted by madonna31
They all use omnivor (sp?) systems?

DING DING DING!!
Madonna gets it…she got the answer I was looking for…they all use the OmniMover system…
AAQ to Madonna!
Next question!

Higgs - do they all have that people mover thing (the thing you are on when you leave space mt and go past those plant scenes)?

PM that looks similar to something I've seen in A.K. Am I in the right park?

I think I remember that fountain being in Animal Kingdom, near the entrance to the Pangani Forest Trail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter