• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game! Part 5...Keep Playing! Resistance is Futile!

Ahhh... nectar of the Tiki gods ... Dole Whiparitas ... Thanks MBabe, this space here in the CC in PA feels of so familiar ... there is no place like home:teeth:

Higgsi you might want to get that link started now ... we are getting SO close.

Looks like we need a question folks:smooth:

Karen...625?

MBabe...Pete went up in the SFT already to make sure we don't lose anyone at the top. It seems they were napping up there the last time, mumbling something about "How do we get down?"

Higgs....

AAQ Card for you .......All four trains were used in the Yucatan to haul passengers and freight.!!!

Sorry PM, just a bit high. JazyJewel gets it with 600.

An AAQ made out of bark for you JJ. Thanks for putting that question out of its misery.

I'm going to have to stay away from the Price is Right questions...

All I've been able to do is dance around the answers today :)

Who's up?

Here is a Happy Hour softball...

Where in WDW is this located?

fc6045e5.jpg

:smooth:

Higgs.... you are warm... where in MGM?

Steve.... Not at Fantasia Mini Golf

:smooth:

OK…everyone out of the pool!
From the look of the page count here…we are almost at our limit…and as has been our recent tradition, I have decided to begin the new Parks Game thread before this one is closed to make sure that we can leave a link to the new thread here so all of our players can find us We don’t want to lose anybody…stick with your buddy as we move to the new CC
Hopefully everyone will find the new CC and we can continue with the game…the rules are still the same…with the Number One rule being, as always. To have fun :p (and Yes, AAQ's carry over to the new thread!)
So let’s go…MBabe…make sure you bring all of the active questions with you…we don’t want to lose any!

Here's the link...

The Sixth Parks Game Thread!

BTW...don't forget...we also have a Disney Trivia game on the Community Board which covers everything outside the WDW parks...movies, TV...etc...let me know if you need the link

It's from the Fantasia scene where the brooms are carrying buckets of flowers and spilling them onto the ground, over at MGM.

I guess that's our last open question here.....

AAQ card to MK.... being presented over in Part 6.....

Hey gang... follow Higgs' link on the last page and follow us to Part 6....

I believe Kathryn is forming a Conga line to get you there.....

fd53ce04.gif
fc894771.gif

See you all there :wave:

Nothing new to say...just wanted to get the last word in before the mods lock this thread....

Don't worry Higgs - they see me coming and they show up to lock threads REAL fast!

psst...mod's - I think that Higgs is asking for this thread to be locked... ;)

LOL...I knew you would show up if I posted here again...and yes, I am asking for the thread to be locked...it's at the page limit and we've moved on....just trying to be neat :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter