• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks Game! Part 6! Keep Playing! You Can't Stop Now!

IWBMinnie. You are only as old as you feel. So, quote those songs all you like. What is the song from?

lacool: remember a few days ago about ways to get into the park free, well they just announced the military program at WDW. One free five day pass and up to five more at $99 for a five day pass. Not a bad deal. Hope you are able to take advantage of that deal.

I do seem to recall Miss Piggy in a dress on the bike, so I will agree with DisJen.

MBabe: Are the whiperitas ready yet. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Also, welcome to CS. It's always fun to add more people to the chalk circle.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Oh my gosh! I'm even older than I thought! She wants to know where the song is from. AGGGGHHHHHHH. Someone pass me the Geritol! (next you'll be wanting to know what Geritol is......I'm going back to my wheelchair now. )

Master Grayson got one of two correct, but so far nobody has guessed the second muppet on the bike.

What about Kermit's nephew Robin???

BTW...a programming note...since we are getting close to the page limit here...look for Part 7 of this thread to be coming soon (possibly tonight)...as has been the recent custom...once the thread is established...I will leave a link on this thread so all of our players both old and new can find the new CC :)

Have a good one!

Hey there guys and gals! just got a chance to jump in on the fun here and make a guess.

i'll say you can find british tea and crumpets at the Rose & Crown.;)

I need a whiparita, wheres that wench?!?:confused:

Illustrious Emperor Higgs,

I for one would like to treat you to a giant sized Whiparita to show my appreciation for all you do to keep the Park Game going. It is a wonderful thing you are doing. Keep up the good work.

(It's a good thing someone around here knows how to operate a computer, cause I sure don't ;) )

The British Invasion can be found at Epcot on the smallish stage just across from the Rose and Crown and between Great Britain and Canada, on the right hand side of the walk way if you are walking from Future World toward France, I'd say about 20-23 paces from the fence surrounding the lagoon.:Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc Am I close?

Is it in the UK pavilion, in the garden behind the shops? There is a small stage there, the group I am thinking of plays Beatles music.

Here is a late night question for you night owls (anybody still out there?):

What was the original plan for the now defunct "island" (the one with the flashing light on top) in the lake in front of the Boardwalk, and why was it scrapped?

OK, so it's not technically a Parks question, but it's the best I could do at this time of night...

Mike

iwannabeminnie: correct:) (I spend too much time there myself:) )

question: which band in Canada has the largest fan base

Mike and Satine....I haven't had a chance to welcome you to the Parks Game yet...glad to see you here! If you could, it helps us if questions are put in bold type to allow us to find them more easily. As you can see, we end up with a lot of guesses and other comments and bolding them makes it easier to find the open questions. Thanks. :)

Mike....was the island originally going to have a bar/restaurant?

Satine....I guess you're asking us about Canada in Epcot? So the answer might be Off Kilter?

:sunny: Morning All :sunny:

CS: I assume you are looking for the most entertaining kilt-wearing bagpipe playing group ever. That must be Off-Kilter.

Mike: I didn't even know there was an island in the lake in front of the boardwalk, but here's a guess. Was there to have been a roller coaster or some types of amusement rides one would find on the boardwalk?

:wave: Hi Monty. Welcome to the game. :wave:

The morning Krispy Kreme have arrived. Yum.

I thought the island was going to have a ferris wheel and that sort of thing also.

You guys can have all the glazed ones, leave the chocolate iced ones for ME! :teeth:

phowell----check your private messages :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter