Parks Game! Part 8! The game continues...so you must keep on playing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:earseek: Do my eyes decieve me.... OT... how you doin'? and nice to see you again Jas, two days in a row :)

Hey Boss :wave: Long time.... way too long!

Great day in the CC with so many friends returning...... I'll have to have a round brought in for the occasion... A fine, nicely aged '71 Bay Lake... Cheers!
fd559e61.gif

Thanks Granny.... I'll turn this AAQ card righ back in and ask.....

In the current version of the Enchanted Tiki Room....whose is the last character's voice you hear as you leave the attraction?

:smooth:

Jen.... Nice to see you here... I hope all is well. It's nice to know you are safe and sound. Here.... let me refresh your 71 oz. Whiparita for you :p

Thanks MBabe ... never can have enough Whiparitas during a Hurricane Party;)

MBabe is it Jose? For some reason I think it is Goddess Uh-oa.

For some reason, I thought the last voice you hear is Iago cracking a joke about taking a nap at the Hall of Presidents?

Jen.... You are correct! It is Jose' :p

:smooth:

Zazu: Bye bye now!

Iago: Hey lady, it wouldn't hurt you to walk a little faster! .......... Boy, I'm tired! I think I'll head over to the Hall of Presidents and take a nap.

Zazu: Right! Off you go.

Fritz: Wonderful! Wonderful!

Jose: No one laid an egg but me.

Wow, getting mighty close to the page limit. I hope the Emporer is working on PG Part 9 (The Anniversary Edition). ;)

Before we have to go, here's one more question:

What day did Mickey, Minnie, Roger Rabbit, Goofy, and Donald sign their names and put their hand (paw) prints in the cement in front of the Great Movie Ride?

Thanks MBabe:) Mind if I use it as an umbrella:earseek:

Ben would that be the Studio's opening day ... May 1989?

Thanks Ben ... I am going to keep this one so we don't blow away in this wind ...

Turning in an AAQ ... to keep us moving along ...

Where can you find the Wicked Witch and the Good Witch?

GMR Jen?

I think we should all meet at Hurricane Hanna's at the Yacht Club tonight. :p

What a great idea MK:cool: What a perfect place for this evening:teeth:

A Hooray for Hollywood AAQ to MK!!

Thanks Jen.
How many tons of steel did it take to build SSE?

:o oops... Sorry Jen, while quoting those comedic canaries I forgot to give you this....

One fine feathered AAQ card for Jen! :bounce:

MK.... I'll guess 1700 tons of steel ;)

:p

Originally posted by Magickndm
I think we should all meet at Hurricane Hanna's at the Yacht Club tonight. :p

MK, Jen...... I'm in!... Waiter... a round of Mangoladas for my friends here :p

I'll second MBabe - I'm pretty sure I've heard that before. On the same topic:

What is the diameter of Spaceship Earth?

Hey All! I'm cashing on my AAQ for way back three pages ago :-)...I was studying for a history test! anyhoo. here it comes:

What are the names of the three hitchhiking ghosts of the Haunted Mansion?

And I will toss out another SE question. Actually 3:

If SE was actually a golf ball:

1. How tall would you be to hit it?
2. How wide would the cup be?
3. If it was a '200 yard shot' what would the SE shot be?

RU

Originally posted by tink85
Hey All! I'm cashing on my AAQ for way back three pages ago :-)...I was studying for a history test! anyhoo. here it comes:

What are the names of the three hitchhiking ghosts of the Haunted Mansion?

I believe the legend is:

Phineas Queeg (Short) , Ezra Dobbins (tall), Gus Gracey (beard)

RU

Originally posted by DisneyBen
Wow, getting mighty close to the page limit. I hope the Emporer is working on PG Part 9 (The Anniversary Edition). ;)

...funny you should say that...because due to the fact I will be away from my computer for most of the weekend...I have opened the newest CC 2 pages early....I wanted to make sure I was able to leave the bread crumbs...it wouldn't do to have the thread close before leaving a trail for all of our players to follow...

Before we go...just wanted to say...great Anniversary party yesterday....and it was great to see so many old friends here....welcome back :)
OK...now people...lets get all of the open questions packed up...and move the party over to the new CC...It's an expanded CC...with a built-in wet bar and all :)

Here's the link....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=440515

Oh and BTW...to stay on topic...I don't know all of the SSE/golf ball question...but I think the golfer would have to be a mile tall...

and the cup about 500 feet wide....and no idea about the "200 yard shot":)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter