Parks Game! Part 9! Keep Playing! Because If You Don't...You'll Be Sorry!

how about the Vikings and Fran Tarkenton?

are we in the right decade?

Bethie, you are wierd.

Along the same timeframe as Adam's answer - How bout the Steelers and Mean Joe Greene?

I'm going to guess the New York Jets and the Colts for that football game...which would make the MVP Joe Willie Namath!!

PARKS GAME NOTICE Since Parks Game Emperor Higgs is no where in sight, I will begin to draft a new game start up. Look for Parks Game: Part 10 coming to a board near you!

FREEZE TODD!

I thought we discussed that no one was to call me Bethie in front of other people!:eek:

Just Kidding of course:rolleyes:

IMPORTANT PARKS GAME NOTICE!!
In absence of the Parks Game Emperor, I guess I'll accept Leigh Ann's request to end this part of the Parks Game before the moderators do. So okay folks, in order for us to keep the continuity of this thread, let's go ahead and shut this one down.

We will continue this on Parks Game: Part 10 which can be found at this link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=473096

Pirate...I'm going to ask you to bring your open question over there along with any comments you might want to add on its status.

And now, on to Parks Game: Part 10! How Perfect is That!!!

:worried: Hey where did everybody go?????

Oh... a note.....:scratchin

"MBabe.... follow the empty DWhip and Whiparita containers...."

MBabe begins gathering up all of the hammocks, ponchos, CCAChairs and the Magic cooler of course......

:wave:

MBabe,

Looks like everyone's gone over to #10!!! I'm taking my daughter and heading over there right now!!

:earsboy: :earsgirl:

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter