Parks Game! Part 9! Keep Playing! Because If You Don't...You'll Be Sorry!

Good Guess Adam, but not correct.:smooth:

Granny here is a wicked smart bark-covered AAQ for ya! Way to go!

Thanks for the welcome back, the drive was long..long...long I just posted my first trip report this morning. The Pirate has been begging me to do this since we started going to WDW!

Ok Granny..your up!

Pixie

Hello, all!

I'm sure no one has noticed thatI haven't ben around in a while, :rolleyes: but I just thought I'd share some personal news... I just became a dad!! That's right, my daughter was born on 11-18-03 (yes, she waited until Mickey's 75th to be born!)! Truly a little Disney Princess!!

Anyway, I'm gonna try and hang around a little more, but between baby and other projects, it's tough...

Well, gotta run! See you the CC!!!!

-A (Proud father):earsgirl:
: princess:

Pixie....if you don't mind, this bark-covered AAQ card is a little scratch for my pocket :eek: , so I'll turn it right back in!!

Who swings down from the rafters in the Country Bear Jamboree?

Oh...and I was remiss earlier in not welcoming MCMom back....you need to come around more often, you know!! :)

Edit to add: Ace...that's great news! Congratulations on your newest addition! :)

Congrats AKQ -- I have my second on the way - due in March.

Again, congrats

adamb

adam - thanks for the congrats and same to you for your upcoming baby!! Truly a miracle, right?? :teeth:

Anyway, I'll jump right back into this here and answer, the lovely and talented, Teddi Bara.

:D

-A

Granny - is that person swinging from the ceiling Teddi Barra?

edit - I see AKQ beat me to it.... so, I will second AKQ.

adamb

Ace....you have correctly identified the Tampa Temptation herself....and get this lovely and furry AAQ card for your answer!! :)

adam...sorry, but Ace aced you out on that one. But congratulations on your expected new arrival next March! I guess I'll need to start building more cribs here in the Chalk Circle!! :)

:wave: Good Morning Gamers!

I'll take an AAQ right of the top of my stack here...

What county is Chester and Hester's Dino Rama in?

::MickeyMo Good Luck!::MinnieMo

BTW - Nobody here is allowed to discuss a cetain pirate themed football team. The moderators said so. It's true - you can ask them!

:wave: good afternoon all!!! i have not even the tiniest quess to the posted question... but i thought i would jump in wth a very big congrats to ace-- but you left out her name!!! babies are such a blessing...

1hr -- Since WDW is in Orange County Florida -- I am going to guess Orange... :)

also, 1hr... i agree, no discussion of that certain football team is allowed around here.

adamb

Adam - not Orange county - well, technically I believe DAK is in Osceola County,but this is a fictional county.

There is a huge billboard That says "Welcome to blank County".

Saw it yesterday!

Chester & Hester's has to be in Wisconsin County...since it is so cheesy... :smooth:

We've avoided this every trip but this last one...it has a new name in my book...CCT - Cheesy Carnival Thingy...Yuk!!!

Way to go Granny! C & H's is in fact in Diggs County!

Get it! Diggs - as in a fossil dig! hahaha!

A fossilized AAQ to you!

Pirate - I know it seems cheesy to some - but I do like that PW ride and yesterday - rode the Spin ride for the first time. Seem to be an awful lot of people enjoying the area.

Thanks for the AAQ card, 1Hour!

Pirate...you have to remember that for little kids, DAK was BOR-ING before they built that area. If they were too small for Dinosaur, then all they really had was Camp Minnie-Mickey area. I think it helped spread the crowd out, which is always one of Disney's goals in their parks (can't explain ToT and RnRC being so close in MGM though!).

In any event, I will turn that AAQ over quickly to keep us rolling!

In which direction do you face as you enter through the gates of each of the WDW four main parks?

Oh I agree that many people do like it. I just don't think it's got a very Disney-like atmosphere (personal opinion)...my kids loved it though...

Maybe if they added some Pirates...??? :smooth:

Originally posted by Granny
In which direction do you face as you enter through the gates of each of the WDW four main parks?

Hopefully you are facing forward...although that doesn't seem to be the norm... :smooth:

MK - North?

I agree that AK is not built for little kids...unfortunately the only rides we went to (Kali & PW) had height requirements...

I am going to take a stab at the direction question...

MK - North
MGM - West
Epcot - South
Animal Kingdom - North

adamb

Yep, Pirate, you are indeed facing forward (unless you just came from Pleasure Island...but I digress). I was looking for the direction and you were correct with facing North upon entering MK.

Adam....EPCOT going south is okay. I think it's a little southwest, but mostly south (Gee, I'm sounding like Sam the Eagle).

I don't think I can give you MGM or DAK.

I'll add a second entrance to EPCOT as East...(Intl Gateway?)

I'll also stop whining about AK... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter