• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parks/Icons 2 inch Words 4 inch letters-COMPLETE

my last group...

downtown disney
i went with sparkly green and shinny orange for goofy's candy store and a pretty lollipop!
and embossed lego paper for the other one.
i have to say that as much as this one group gave me worry as to what to make once i started i ended up lovin' them. i think its my favorite group! :yay:
hope you like it..

IMG_0512.jpg

i am d.o.n.e. all bagged and tagged. ready to mail. will go to the post office some time tomorrow and get a box and ship it off this week.
thanks for letting me play. i have not swapped in a long time and i really enjoyed it. can't wait to get it back and see them all together!

DTD I think red and black as my first thought. I tend to try and focus on one of the spots for any given letter on that one- so maybe legos, ice cream, candy, Christmas stuff, or something from one of the other store. For general items I have seen shopping bags, mickey heads, or food items.

Rebecca

Thanks for the suggestions Rebecca. I was really wanting to do a Christmas themed letter since that's my favorite store, but I wasn't sure if everyone would think it was weird. So now, maybe I can make it work.

I was planning on finishing today or tomorrow, but I was lucky enough to be selected as a juror this morning.:rolleyes: So, I may not finish until Wed or Thursday now. But I'm almost there.

Great letters everyone!

Holly love the DTD letters!

Thanks for the suggestions Rebecca. I was really wanting to do a Christmas themed letter since that's my favorite store, but I wasn't sure if everyone would think it was weird. So now, maybe I can make it work.

I was planning on finishing today or tomorrow, but I was lucky enough to be selected as a juror this morning.:rolleyes: So, I may not finish until Wed or Thursday now. But I'm almost there.

Great letters everyone!

I think Christmas theme for letters would be cute! Hope you aren't stuck with jury duty long!

Cassey

Cassey, I'm working on my last group today. The others are bagged and tagged. I'm hoping to finish up the Cuts swap this weekend -- only one group left, and mail both early next week.

Cassey, I'm working on my last group today. The others are bagged and tagged. I'm hoping to finish up the Cuts swap this weekend -- only one group left, and mail both early next week.

Just let me know when you mail so I can be on the lookout for it.

Cassey

I mailed mine today. I have the dc # if you need it.
Can't wait to see them all together!

Here are my groups:

1A - Disneyworld

lettersswap016.jpg

2A - Magic Kingdom

lettersswap002.jpg

3 - Main St USA

lettersswap028.jpg

10 - Castle

lettersswap020.jpg

11A - EPCOT

lettersswap006.jpg

15A - Animal Kingdom

lettersswap008.jpg

17 - Asia

lettersswap015.jpg

18 - Africa

lettersswap012.jpg

21 - Down Town Disney

lettersswap025.jpg

WOW! Sorry for the HUGE pictures! :lmao:

Great new stuff! I'm tagging today and plan on mailing. I will try to take and post pics of my last groups.

I just finished and my PO is now closed (of course...) I will be mailing on Monday! :) Woo hoo!

I am done and just need to bag and tag. My plan is to do that this weekend and mail Mon or Tues.

Rebecca

Holly you box arrived today.

Rebecca thanks for the update.

Mickster love your letters!

Cassey

Great work Mickster!

Thanks for letting me know Cassey.

Great work, Mickster!

Here are my final groups:

Group 15 - Animal Kingdom:
cf06b963.jpg

Group 15A - Animal Kingdom:
beafc120.jpg

Group 16 - Tree of Life:
ae3f7208.jpg

Group 18 - Africa:
5e877698.jpg

Group 19 - Dinoland USA
2ebd1488.jpg

Group 21 - Downtown Disney
2616bb1f.jpg

Group 22 - Partners
8107f59a.jpg

Group D - Castle
I did not attach the castle, so it can be put wherever you like.
6b7d75f2.jpg

Mine were mailed by priority on Friday, I should think you would have them tomorrow, Cassey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter