Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

Rachal! It's here! Our mail came about a half an hour ago. She loves it all, and we've already finished off one package of peanut butter cups :lmao:

Please thank Emily for Morgan, she's carrying around the Cheshire Cat :)

Rachal! It's here! Our mail came about a half an hour ago. She loves it all, and we've already finished off one package of peanut butter cups :lmao:

Please thank Emily for Morgan, she's carrying around the Cheshire Cat :)

Holy $%^&* That was fast! It didn't go out till like 4 our time on Saturday (we were at the Monster High party) maybe with the storm they expedited it? That's gotta be a record.

I will. She got that cat forever ago, it was the only one at the store and she insisted that Morgan was going to like it. :goodvibes

Emily uses her stuff all the time.

Holy $%^&* That was fast! It didn't go out till like 4 our time on Saturday (we were at the Monster High party) maybe with the storm they expedited it? That's gotta be a record.

I will. She got that cat forever ago, it was the only one at the store and she insisted that Morgan was going to like it. :goodvibes

Emily uses her stuff all the time.

She loves it. I heard a gasp and looked over and she had taken it out of the box first :)

I checked tracking, yours should be there today! :banana:

Great Items Danielle! you did an awesome job. Love the recipe cards!

Jen, my package arrived, although I had to go to the po to get it... thats a whole nother story. :) I havent opened it just yet, trying to get dinner on the table and just relax tonight, not feeling so hot, so we are skipping dance.

tyniknate said:
Uh oh.....Did I forget to put the pumpkin picking set in the box? They were my favorite set and maybe I subliminally "forgot" to include them? :rotfl2: If they aren't there let me know and I will put them in the mail for you straight away.

So sorry, I did get it and took pictures, but was having a hard time with stupid photo bucket. It took over 2 hours to get them uploaded. I'll try uploading it again and post it. Sorry. It is super cute!

Sorry, here is the one that didn't get uploaded.

HolidayPartnerSwap088.jpg

So sorry, I did get it and took pictures, but was having a hard time with stupid photo bucket. It took over 2 hours to get them uploaded. I'll try uploading it again and post it. Sorry. It is super cute!

That wasn't my worry at all. I thought I had forgotten to pack it and when I looked at home last night it was nowhere to be found. Had hoped I hadn't thrown it away. Glad it was there.

Sandy is officially leaving the state, so feel free to mail any time you are ready. I guess she decided she didn't like Pennsylvania?

Very cute pieces, Rita! Hope you don't mind if I lift the character stocking idea. I love them.

great work Rita! I love all your Disney holiday pieces!

Great Stuff Rita!!!Love the trees and the Christmas paper with the characters on it!

Now that the storm has passed I will be sending Jen's to her. :) and I will get mine opened and pics taken in just a few :)

Cute stuff, Rita!

Didja open it yet, Rachal? I'm sick with worry that you hate it all! :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Cute stuff, Rita!

Didja open it yet, Rachal? I'm sick with worry that you hate it all! :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:cool1::cool1::cool1: Yes I did! and I :love::lovestruc LOVE it all! So many ideas as to what to do with it :) the bag is great!

I am trying to upload the pics, but photo bucket isnt cooperating.. surprise there

018.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

I really seriously did not put this together in any sort of way that would show everyone how awesome it is. DS was having a fit being trapped in his chair so I had to hurry.
033.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter