• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Party of 8, will we have issues?

Chefs De France, San angel Inn, The Wave, Tusker House, Cape May, Crystal Palace, Momma Melrose, Rose and Crown and Yak and Yeti.
I planned for a party of 7 - so not much different and we were fine with plenty of options. Do keep a flexible schedule and think outside the box for dining times. A late lunch at 2pm or an early dinner at 4pm -- sometimes those are great times to get a break.

I will comment that the San Angel Inn is something to reconsider. It is an amazing environment inside BUT it has been known to be less than appetizing. You better Mexican option would be La Hacienda de San Angel and if you time that one right you can get views of illuminations, but at any rate it will be a better meal than the Inn.

Today is our 180 day mark and my wife just called Yak & Yeti directly to try to make an ADR for 8. She was told they will not seat a party bigger than 6 and the best they could do was make 2 separate ADRs for close to the same time, but wouldn't guarantee the tables would be near each other.
Good to know, thanks!

I planned for a party of 7 - so not much different and we were fine with plenty of options. Do keep a flexible schedule and think outside the box for dining times. A late lunch at 2pm or an early dinner at 4pm -- sometimes those are great times to get a break.

I will comment that the San Angel Inn is something to reconsider. It is an amazing environment inside BUT it has been known to be less than appetizing. You better Mexican option would be La Hacienda de San Angel and if you time that one right you can get views of illuminations, but at any rate it will be a better meal than the Inn.

Thanks. San Angel Inn is one of our favorite restaurants so we will definitely keep it. Of course that may also be because we usually are two margaritas in before we sit down haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter