Pasadena and kids

tetney12

Mouseketeer
I will be in Pasadena July 16-19 for a wedding. My DD 4 will be the flower girl and my DH will be a groomsman. We are also traveling with my DD 9 months old.

We are going to be in DLR July 12-16 and then in Vegas after the wedding July 19-21.....

I wanted to know if there were any fun places to take my DD which is 4? F

Fun restaurants, museums...and such

Its near the Rose Bowl next to where they decorate the Rose Floats. Its a little hard to find because its kinda nestled along a hill with trees. There is a park next to it though and signs directing you to the entrance. Its a lot of fun and definitely age appropriate but it can get quite hot there during July. Near Pasadena in the Santa Anita Mall (next to the race track) there is an indoor play area called Jump N Jammin. Google it for the exact website but I've taken my kids there whenever we visit my parents. It cost around $12 per child but its so much fun and the adults can play with the kids as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter