paying for princess tea party

DISNEMOM

Mouseketeer
what has anyone else been charged for 2 for the perfectly princess tea party? i know it is 200.00.when we went, my receipt said 182.39, 15%gratuity+17.61,tax+11.86,total due 211.86.when i got my credit card statement, it is for 213.00? anyone else have this happen, where your receipt and credit card are for 2 diff amounts?

Hmmm, I am not sure about the differences...I just made a res for that event in January. When I asked the CM making my res about the gratuity he said it was included and that my total was $213. Hope this helps!

I went in August and was charged $213. I thought it was $200 plus tax, but I never got the breakdown of cost. When I booked it though, they did tell me the total I would be charged was $213.

What is the perfectly princess tea party? I thought I'd read about it somewhere, but haven't been able to find anything and thought that I'd misinterpreted something I'd read - I'd love information. Thanks< dane

Well, I have not been yet but I am SO EXCITED! It is held at the garden view lounge (I think that is what it is called) at the GF at 10:30 in the morning. It is only on certain days of the week. I am going on a Sunday. Apparently the princess is Belle, but I think some others show up (for that price I sure hope so!) Not only do you get quality time, but you also get a bunch of take home souvenirs, like a tiara and some other stuff. There is a popular thread on this board. Just hit the "search" button up top of this page and type in "Princess Tea" in the search bar and you should find it, plus a lot more info.

Also, I bet allears.net will have info on it! Hope this helps!

Rose Petal is your hostess and the only princess to make an appearance is Aurora. It is a wonderful experience.

the gifts are a tiara, a charm bracelet, a doll w/"birth certificate" and scrapbook pages.

Thank you both!

Is it wrong of me to be a teeny bit disappointed that Aurora is the only princess? i mean, why not call it "Aurora's Tea Party" ya know?

I am still excited. Everyone who I have talked to said it is well worth it. This is going to be my DD's "big" birthday gift...her Bday is Dec 27th!

We are leaving 11/17 and attending Princess Tea 11/21. I have an emergency, last minute question. What do we wear? This is a gift for my daughter's 8th birthday. Her grandmother made her an Aurora dress to wear. Are most of the girls in costume? Also, what's appropriate for mom?

hello Magnolia!

Well, I have not yet been to the tea party...my reservation is for January. But from what I gather...most little girls wear princess dresses. But I think some are just dressed pretty. When I go, I am planning to wear a sun dress type thing...although it will be winter...so maybe I will wear a light cardigan on top. I may take this opportunity to wear a hat, since I never wear one EVER! I think hats are so cute, but I always feel silly wearing one.

Hopefully some one will post that has actually BEEN to tha tea. But I have a feeling you will see some folks all decked out in their finest, some dressed in shorts and T shirts...and everything in between!

Would you please post your opinions on the party when you return? I would love to hear all about it! Have fun!

I went in August and my DD wore a cute little sundress. I wore a skirt and nice top. Some of the mommy/daughters wore matching or coordinating outfits. More than half of the girls were dressed as princesses. No one was wearing typical park attire.

My daughter went as the adult with my niece who is 4. My daughter is 17. They went in July. I bought them complementary colored nice dresses. Of the people in attendance the day they were at the party most adults had on nice clothes (dresses or pant suits), most children had on the deluxe type princess dresses. There were also some with the dressy dresses. There were a few adults and children in park attire (shorts, tshirts). Hope that helps.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter