PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Did anyone see the commercial on tv where it says you can now redeem your optimum points at Esso? If you are needing to redeem because funds are tight...this is great!!!!

Yes I do! Tomorrow is the beginning of their, ‘More Points, More Offers, More Savings’ promotion.

I will earn a bonus 5000 points with any purchase in the store. Great offer! Guess they’re hoping to get people who don’t normLly go to Shoppers, to make a trip there.

View attachment 704028
Does anyone else have an offer at SDM for 5000 pts / buy anything in the store? Started tomorrow and runs until the 28th. It can be combined with other offers as well.
Some people on the FB PC page had that offer and have been able to use it on any purchase. One person bought a .49 item and got the 5000 points. Sadly, I don't have that offer. Make sure to use it and enjoy!

Some people on the FB PC page had that offer and have been able to use it on any purchase. One person bought a .49 item and got the 5000 points. Sadly, I don't have that offer. Make sure to use it and enjoy!
Awe, I'm sorry you don't have it. I truly thought it was one to everyone or I wouldn't have said anything. I didn't ever receive the 'free' offers and was disappointed each time someone said they received one.

Hope you have other offers this weekend with the new promotion that work well for you!

Big no for me on the shoppers offer - mine is spend $150 get 50,000 and looking at my account the last time i bought anything there was a jar of salsa! How on earth do they determine these offers?!

Awe, I'm sorry you don't have it. I truly thought it was one to everyone or I wouldn't have said anything. I didn't ever receive the 'free' offers and was disappointed each time someone said they received one.

Hope you have other offers this weekend with the new promotion that work well for you!
I can't whine, I had 'free' offers for four or five weeks in a row. It was great.
And never stop posting, it's always good to hear what offers are out there. I know that some people received that offer last week so who knows, maybe more will go out next week.
But again, I can't complain. I've been rewarded plenty. Enjoy the offer.

With the Points days at Superstore are we able to redeem points on our purchase and still receive the points. I am pretty sure I have done this in the past but wanted to make sure beforehand.

With the Points days at Superstore are we able to redeem points on our purchase and still receive the points. I am pretty sure I have done this in the past but wanted to make sure beforehand.
I wouldn't risk it on anything that has a spend threshold. I've missed out on points previously and I've noticed a lot of the offers now say that points are awarded after PC Optimum redemptions are deducted.

I am in desperate need of one item from my skin care routine ( I only use 3 products daily) and I missed getting it on the weekend. I ran out this morning :sad:. Of course it's the expensive one. Holding off until the weekend to get the max points I can collect. Come on points god...give me a good offer :laughing:. I know I missed out on the great points last weekend, but I hope I get my regular 20X with a decent dollar amount attached to it.

I did watch on Tic Tok " coupon cutie" I think her name is...she made an awesome haul and received 37,000 points on a 52.00 purchase :eek:. I thought that was probably the best shop I had seen yet.

I don't know if anyone of you use facebook, but there is a group I'm in called Discounts and Savings Canada where the owner post deals and stuff. But when it's magic hour at Shoppers, they show you step by step on how to get max pts for a small spend using coupons and stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter