People clueless about park reservations

I don’t disagree with you here. Simple is usually better.

Hey, it’s Diznee!!! Why do simple when they can make things needlessly complicated?? They’ve been experts at it for decades.

I went to the website and yeah, they pound you over the head numerous times that park reservations are required. But the flaw is that you can buy admission WITHOUT making the reservations. I can see how that might be confusing for some, thinking that because the MK is available for August 21, buying a ticket automatically reserves that date for you.

I can see how that might be confusing for some, thinking that because the MK is available for August 21, buying a ticket automatically reserves that date for you.
I think that's exactly the problem. I get why they don't, but I also get why some are confused by it. And no amount of extra reminders will change the fact that since they bought date based tickets, they think they have made the reservations they keep getting reminded about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter