Pepper Market & DDP

Dani&TJsMom

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at CSR and used the DDP? We will be staying at the CSR in November. How does the DDP work at the Pepper Market? I've read various posts that say there are restrictions and that dessert is limited. Last year we stayed at the POFQ. At breakfast my dh usually ordered a breakfast platter and I was able to have a fruit cup or yogurt as part of his "dessert". Can we do something similar at the Pepper Market? Is it better to POO for breakfast there & save the CS for the parks? At the POFQ we were able to stretch our CS's and use them for breakfast and lunch.

We stayed there last August and will be there again this August. There was no dessert allowed with breakfast. When you ate lunch or dinner we were allowed a cookie. I don't know how it has changed since then.

I'll be there in a week. I will check it out. I've heard that they limit deserts to a muffin or cookie with lunch or dinner only. I'm not sure how they handle snacks. Anyone know what is considered a snack at the pepper market?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter