pet smilies

spiceycat

dvc-blt
looks like someone heard my comment about the dog smilies.

there are certainly a bunch now. :dog2: :pug: :dog: :paw: they kept the :cat: :fish:

so thanks who ever did this!!! :flower: ;)

I was pleasantly surprised by this too! You must have pull Spiceycat!

Thanks!

Wow! I had to try :dog2: :dog2: them :dog: :dog: out :paw: :paw: . How :pug: :pug: fun!!! :flower: :flower:

However, I am a :cat: person :smooth: .

I am a new fan of the smilies. Carrie was kind enough to teach me how to use them. Now everyone tells her, "she created a monster", referring to my newfound smilie abilities. Thanks, Carrie! :love2:

I too, especially love the pug. :pug: This has been my first chance to use it, so thanks for this new thread. :flower3:

Tom :teeth:

Thanks for the notice of the pets. They are really cute.

Meet :dog2: "Charlie" and

:pug: "Gus". (My boys are really Cocker Spaniels)

but these will do.

Kind of fun too!

:paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

We need more cats! A Maine Coon Cat would be nice if we are getting into breeds!

:cat:

Tom - I'm just glad you're getting into the fun side of things!

I second the Maine Coon request, although I currently have 2 boring white cats. :paw:

Oh, this thread is really going to the :dog2: :pug: :dog: .

:teeth:

Mike,

After seeing "Weasley" & "Fester", YES it's a pug-plug!

The wife and I have 2 Shih-Tzu's! I'm not even sure how to spell it so how could anyone make a smilie out of them? :laughing: I mean it's all HAIR, everywhere you look it's HAIR, HAIR, HAIR!!! :rotfl:

But the truth is, "Buddy" & "Buster" are really "Dad's Dogs"!

Tom

:pug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter