PH+ Ticket Question

Plan Man

Mouseketeer
I have a 9 day Park Hopper + Ticket. If one day we only use to go to a Water Park and/or mini golf will we in effect have ten days of use?

With a 9 day PH+ tickets, you will have 14 days to use your entitlements (which are 9 theme parks days and 9 water park/mini golf days).

Your water park/mini golf entitlements are not days. They're entries. So, if you wanted to go to both water parks and both mini golf courses on the same day, you'd use four of those entitlements. You could ALSO go to one of the four theme parks (or more, since you have PH) that day using one day on your ticket.

So If I understand you correctly the entries don't count as one of my Park day uses. So I could go to a waterpark on one day and theme park on 9 other days- emphasis on other days. As long as I use the nine Park days within the 15 day use requirement.

1. So If I understand you correctly the entries don't count as one of my Park day uses.
2. So I could go to a waterpark on one day and theme park on 9 other days- emphasis on other days.
3. As long as I use the nine Park days within the 15 day use requirement.

1. Correct.
2. Yes.
3. Since you have a 9-Day ParkHopper PLUS, you have 14 days to use ANY of your ticket's entitlements.
On the 15th day, any remaining entitlements will expire and can't be used.

You can use any of the "PLUS" entitlements (Water Parks, golf, etc.) on the same days or different days than
you use your Theme Park admissions.

Last edited:
1. Correct.
2. Yes.
3. Since you have a ParkHopper PLUS, you have 15 days to use ANY of your ticket's entitlements.
On the 16th day, any remaining entitlements will expire and can't be used.

You can use any of the "PLUS" entitlements (Water Parks, golf, etc.) on the same days or different days than
you use your Theme Park admissions.
If you go to purchase 9 day PH+ tickets that start on 4/21 the website says you have until 5/4 (14 days). Do they give you an extra day and just not advertise it? We will be getting 9 day tickets for my parents and daughter in September so I want to make sure I know!

“Your tickets are valid for admission to multiple theme parks on any 9 days from Apr 21, 2019 through May 4, 2019. Your ticket also provides 9 visits to a water park or other Walt Disney World fun during the same date range.“

The Park Hopper Plus adds an extra day to the validity window; a 9-day PH+ allows 14 days to use all entitlements.
Without the Plus option, a 9-day ticket allows a 13-day use window for either a 1-park-per-day or a regular Park Hopper.

Using the example above, the 9-day PH+ beginning on 4/21 has through 5/4 to use all entitlements. A ticket without the plus option would only be good through 5/3.

As long as I use the nine Park days within the 15 day use requirement.

Your ticket does not have a 15-day use window. Only a 14-day window.

Enjoy your vacation!

Splitting hares:

The 10 day park hopper plus has a 15 day window.
The 10 day non-hopping ticket, 10 day park hopper only ticket, and the 9 day park hopper plus ticket have 14 day windows.
Different windows apply to different ticket lengths and package tickets.

It's water park visits and mini-golf rounds, not days.

bugs7.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter