Photo Session ... Embarkation Day ... Timing

duffybear32830

Mouseketeer
Hi. I am considering doing a Disney Fine Arts Photography session at Epcot right before our cruise. We are flying in Thursday night and staying at the Swan, spending Friday in the parks, and our cruise departs Saturday (Port Canaveral).
Which day would you choose for a photo session, remembering we'd need to be at Epcot at 7:45 AM (coming from CST)?

Friday since the day is free but might be hard to get up after flying and coming from CST time zone.
Saturday, might be too stressful to get to the port? I'm not sure what time we'd need to leave the hotel, planning on private car service for ease and convenience.

Also, this is in May ... Memorial Day weekend.

Hi. I am considering doing a Disney Fine Arts Photography session at Epcot right before our cruise. We are flying in Thursday night and staying at the Swan, spending Friday in the parks, and our cruise departs Saturday (Port Canaveral).
Which day would you choose for a photo session, remembering we'd need to be at Epcot at 7:45 AM (coming from CST)?

Friday since the day is free but might be hard to get up after flying and coming from CST time zone.
Saturday, might be too stressful to get to the port? I'm not sure what time we'd need to leave the hotel, planning on private car service for ease and convenience.

Also, this is in May ... Memorial Day weekend.
If I had to do it, I'd do Friday. I just don't want to mess up arriving at the port in a timely manner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter