Picture development onboard?

Which is the exact reason why a digital camera is by far the best way to go.
Immediately know if your photos came out, if someone's eyes were closed etc., the quality when printed on a home printer are phenomenal, and you can take a ton of photos that can easily be shared by email/CD with friends and family.
Both my wife and I have used film cameras for our jobs for over 20 years and swore by using a good quality SLR camera.
Now we use a digital and take a few disposable underwaters for the beach/snorkeling.
I find, especially with holiday photos where you oft times have to take photos quickly you end up with a pile of photos that don't come out and then end up paying for stuff you don't use.
Cheers,
Grumbo

Our digital is perfect for quick emails & Ebay, but it doesn't hold much at all....12-14 pictures. I haven't even looked at the cost of a good one so that will have to wait until next time. It sounds like a great idea though. Hmmm...how can I explain this trip expense to DH? :)

Don't!!!!!!!!!
Just present it to him as a gift for being such a wonderful husband and taking you on a cruise. Its the LEAST you can do for him :smooth:
Cheers,
Grumbo
A good smart card (memory card) permits hundreds of photos.

Our anniversary is in October so that would make a nice "little" gift for him being such a wonderful husband. ;) Time to start looking.

What a wonderfully thoughtful wife you are!!
PLUS look at all the money you'll be saving him on processing. Of course we won't mention the new printer, printer cartridges and paper :)
Leave that for the "afterglow" of the cruise hehehe.
Cheers,
Grumbo

Keep in mind that you have to declare film processing costs on your customs form--it IS included in your allowance!

Anne

We always bring envelopes from Mystic Color Lab (but there are many others out there) and we mail them from each port, or wherever we are once we finish a roll. This way when we get back from our trip many rolls are waiting for us and each day after for a few days we get a new developed roll.....kinda makes something to look forward to when you get home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter