** Picture of the Day 3 **

IMG_8751ed-3jpg-XL.jpg

DGD is having her wisdom teeth removed Friday. :( She loves turkey and was afraid she wouldn't be able to enjoy her share at Christmas Day lunch so Mimi made her turkey for dinner tonight. Then we sat quietly for a few minutes and enjoyed our tree! :lovestruc

i-8Xdp3jj-M.jpg
i-2LdsC6Z-M.jpg
:tink:

DGD is having her wisdom teeth removed Friday. :( She loves turkey and was afraid she wouldn't be able to enjoy her share at Christmas Day lunch so Mimi made her turkey for dinner tonight. Then we sat quietly for a few minutes and enjoyed our tree! :lovestruc

i-8Xdp3jj-M.jpg
i-2LdsC6Z-M.jpg
:tink:

Poor thing! Such a sweet thing to do for her! Wishing her the best.....!

Poor thing! Such a sweet thing to do for her! Wishing her the best.....!

:lovestruc She's getting nervous; she's stopped by our house on her way home from soccer practice every day this week :goodvibes. The first time she's done this since she got her driver's license and every evening she leaves she'll ask me, "It'll be okay, won't it?" :rotfl: Won't lie to her and tell her it will be uncomfortable but to think about the "nice peaceful rest" she'll get while the procedure is being done and thanks to the pain pills afterwards. :rolleyes: I'll pass on your best wishes. :hug: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter