** Picture of the Day 3 **

El Capitan and Bridalveil Fall from Tunnel View

IMG_20190602_154159ed-XL.jpg

Congratulations! Cute couple! How's Las Vegas Karolyn?

I told my BFF..."I came, I saw, don't think I'll be back". :rotfl: GREAT family time but the crowded streets made me nervous; didn't feel as safe as I do in a Disney crowd! 😏 And keeping our 4 girls together was like "herding cats"! :rotfl2: Wedding was nice; loved the lady minister and ceremony was very special. Had the "wedding dinner" at the Golden Steer, which was a fun treat, and really enjoyed the show, Vegas! the show. We walked almost 25 miles so felt like a Disney trip but came home with bad sinus problems...hot/cold/hot/cold. Beautiful buildings and loved touring the hotels and Hoover Dam...and on her LAST spin, (Wheel of Fortune game) as we were "out the door to the airport", BFF won $1,000 pixiedust: so I'd say the trip was a VERY "successful" one! :goodvibes:tink:

PS: DH saw the same "Mickey" you did and said Minnie was with him too! Uber was taking us to dinner and BFF and I were to busy laughing at something silly (we did a LOT of that these past few days :rolleyes:) and totally missed both of them!

Last edited:
I told my BFF..."I came, I saw, don't think I'll be back". :rotfl: GREAT family time but the crowded streets made me nervous; didn't feel as safe as I do in a Disney crowd! 😏 And keeping our 4 girls together was like "herding cats"! :rotfl2: Wedding was nice; loved the lady minister and ceremony was very special. Had the "wedding dinner" at the Golden Steer, which was a fun treat, and really enjoyed the show, Vegas! the show. We walked almost 25 miles so felt like a Disney trip but came home with bad sinus problems...hot/cold/hot/cold. Beautiful buildings and loved touring the hotels and Hoover Dam...and on her LAST spin, (Wheel of Fortune game) as we were "out the door to the airport", BFF won $1,000 pixiedust: so I'd say the trip was a VERY "successful" one! :goodvibes:tink:

PS: DH saw the same "Mickey" you did and said Minnie was with him too! Uber was taking us to dinner and BFF and I were to busy laughing at something silly (we did a LOT of that these past few days :rolleyes:) and totally missed both of them!

We totally agree on that point ("I came, I saw, don't think I'll be back"). Enjoyed seeing LV one time but never again. It sounds like you had a great trip overall though and wow, the luck of your BFF! And best of all, you did a lot of laughing and talking with your family and friends I'm sure!

My sister is here with us now for two weeks and we have also spent lots of time laughing, watching our favorite TV shows together as well as sightseeing. I will be very sad when she leaves next week. :(

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pictures too!

We totally agree on that point ("I came, I saw, don't think I'll be back"). Enjoyed seeing LV one time but never again. It sounds like you had a great trip overall though and wow, the luck of your BFF! And best of all, you did a lot of laughing and talking with your family and friends I'm sure!

My sister is here with us now for two weeks and we have also spent lots of time laughing, watching our favorite TV shows together as well as sightseeing. I will be very sad when she leaves next week. :(

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pictures too!

DD and her new husband FINALLY made it to Denver about 11 last night; mudslide on interstate sent them on a 2 1/2 hour detour! Other than the wedding the BEST part of the trip was spending time with BFF again. We were neighbors for YEARS until her job moved her away :sad1:; soooooooo good having those "midnight talks" again. I know you and your sister are doing the same thing...ENJOY :cloud9:! Glad to hear you have the same "Vegas opinion" as I do; my sister and niece think I'm crazy :crazy: for feeling that way; they love it! Each to his own; it's what makes the world go around! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter