Pictures of Table Centerpieces

HMC8982

Earning My Ears
I'm needing help deciding on centerpieces for the tables at the reception and for the bride and grooms table. I would love to see all of your pictures if you have any to share, disney or not. We aren't having a disney wedding, just a disney honeymoon.. but we would incorporate it some. It could be your pictures or inspiration pictures if you haven't had your wedding yet.

Thanks for the help!!!

I don't have any loaded onto photo bucket at the moment, but check out the POTD thread, if you read through the index at the front, there are a few different pages with centerpiece piccys for you.

If I get the chance I'll load some after work today.

I actually ended up using our bouquets as centerpieces (we only had one long roman-style table) but here are some Disney centerpieces that I saved bc I loved them! I hope these brides dont mind me posting their pics!

bc20c09b.jpg

28c049ed.jpg

We decided to use curly willow branches, orchids, hanging crystals, tealights, and peacock features in our centerpieces.

0866_2486.jpg

0851_2451.jpg

jacqu3lin3

I love your decor... I am planning a winter wedding so was thinking of white branches with snowflakes and white flowers..

do you mind me asking if you used DISNEY FLORIST and if so how much were each one

jacqu3lin3

I love your decor... I am planning a winter wedding so was thinking of white branches with snowflakes and white flowers..

do you mind me asking if you used DISNEY FLORIST and if so how much were each one

I also LOVE those centerpieces! I am interested in the price as well, to see if I can afford those!

Hi! We haven't had our wedding yet but when I was at my PS talking to our Floral Coordinator she emailed me this pic. This is the inspiration for our centerpieces. Each table will have a 11", 9", and 6" cylindar. one will have a small grouping of flowers, one will have a single bloom and the third will have mickey confetti. They'll be putting LED lights in them for the dessert party. I love them
centerpieces.jpg

jacqu3lin3

Thank You!! We used Disney floral...Laura Kidd was our floral planner. I think that the total cost per centerpiece was about $150-$160. I can't remember the exact amount. The willow branches really helped keep the cost down. We used orchids in our centerpieces which brought the price up a bit, but if you wanted to keep costs low, you can go with a different type of flower. :thumbsup2

Thank You!! We used Disney floral...Laura Kidd was our floral planner. I think that the total cost per centerpiece was about $150-$160. I can't remember the exact amount. The willow branches really helped keep the cost down. We used orchids in our centerpieces which brought the price up a bit, but if you wanted to keep costs low, you can go with a different type of flower. :thumbsup2

Your centerpieces were beautiful! I really want something similar and thought they were going to be waaay more expensive. Thanks so much for giving me a ballpark on the price!

I know it won't be the same every time, but I can hold on to my ideal centerpiece picture now :thumbsup2

Here are my tables and centerpieces from July. I made the centerpieces and provided the table decor (minus the blue overlay)

74041.jpg

74020.jpg

74021.jpg

Those Shell centerpieces look absolutely amazing! I'm having mine outside the beach club so It'll be beach themed as well. I bet you it was a lot cheaper then to have Disney do those centerpieces. I'm sure something like that in Disney prices would have come out to 90 a piece! I'm so glad that you're allowed to bring your own decor. Especially beach themed weddings, they look so fun and easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing.

Those Shell centerpieces look absolutely amazing! I'm having mine outside the beach club so It'll be beach themed as well. I bet you it was a lot cheaper then to have Disney do those centerpieces. I'm sure something like that in Disney prices would have come out to 90 a piece! I'm so glad that you're allowed to bring your own decor. Especially beach themed weddings, they look so fun and easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you! I think it came to about $20 a centerpiece.....a lot of savings!

Hi! We haven't had our wedding yet but when I was at my PS talking to our Floral Coordinator she emailed me this pic. This is the inspiration for our centerpieces. Each table will have a 11", 9", and 6" cylindar. one will have a small grouping of flowers, one will have a single bloom and the third will have mickey confetti. They'll be putting LED lights in them for the dessert party. I love them
centerpieces.jpg

That is exactly what i would want for our DP!:goodvibes Do you mind me asking how much it will be costing you? And do those gel's come in all different colors?

That is exactly what i would want for our DP!:goodvibes Do you mind me asking how much it will be costing you? And do those gel's come in all different colors?

First, the gel's come in pretty much any color you would like! We are having Pink, Purple, Orange, Green, and Yellow.

Second, I didn't really realize how much the total for these were so I had to double check my BEO. Each table will have one 10.5" cylindar, two 9" cylindars, and two 6" cylindars with coordinating flower petals scattered around. The total per centerpiece is $87. :scared1: Which I suppose per cylindar and with the petals is not bad. We are using them at the ceremony, reception, and DP so definitely getting our money's worth! oh and that includes the floral bunches and mickey confetti. HTH! :flower3:

First, the gel's come in pretty much any color you would like! We are having Pink, Purple, Orange, Green, and Yellow.

Second, I didn't really realize how much the total for these were so I had to double check my BEO. Each table will have one 10.5" cylindar, two 9" cylindars, and two 6" cylindars with coordinating flower petals scattered around. The total per centerpiece is $87. :scared1: Which I suppose per cylindar and with the petals is not bad. We are using them at the ceremony, reception, and DP so definitely getting our money's worth! oh and that includes the floral bunches and mickey confetti. HTH! :flower3:

Wait so you can use them at the ceremony and DP?! :eek: Thats awesome! And they come in all colors! WOOHOO! :woohoo: I'm definatly going to show DF and see how he feels about using them at the DP and how we could incorporate them in the ceremony!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Wait so you can use them at the ceremony and DP?! :eek: Thats awesome! And they come in all colors! WOOHOO! :woohoo: I'm definatly going to show DF and see how he feels about using them at the DP and how we could incorporate them in the ceremony!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

For the ceremony, we are having 5 on each side of the alter with our sand ceremony in the center. I think it will really nice! You could probably even use them to line the aisle next to the seats/pews. I really like the different ways they can be used!

For the ceremony, we are having 5 on each side of the alter with our sand ceremony in the center. I think it will really nice! You could probably even use them to line the aisle next to the seats/pews. I really like the different ways they can be used!

:woohoo:

I wanted something to line the aisle with and they would be perfect! Oh i just got really excited with my vision of how it would all look! :goodvibes

Thank you so much! and sorry to the OP for high-jacking your thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter