Pictures of You

Agh...it won't let me post pics...it says I don't have enough posts...or something odd like that..hm, whatev.

Whenever I do have enough posts...I'll post pics up here...

Agh...it won't let me post pics...it says I don't have enough posts...or something odd like that..hm, whatev.

Whenever I do have enough posts...I'll post pics up here...

Way off-topic, but I love the lyrics you have posted in your sig. APC was awesome. I saw them twice, once with Paz and then once when Jeordie joined... He's the reason why I wanted to learn to play bass. :goodvibes

Way off-topic, but I love the lyrics you have posted in your sig. APC was awesome. I saw them twice, once with Paz and then once when Jeordie joined... He's the reason why I wanted to learn to play bass. :goodvibes

OMG...I never got to see APC, but I desperately wanted to!!! Alas, there WILL BE NO MORE APC...but Tool is better anyways, lol.

And I've seen Tool live once, almost got to see them back two or three weeks ago (they played in Dallas, TX 3 times this tour...which is pretty awesome).

Maynard James Keenan is a god in human form...completely convinced of it! :love:
Yeah..a bit off-topic, lol!

vacation031b.jpg
-vacation in Galveston, TX
MuddyBren.jpg
4-wheelin!

These are the most recent pics of me...semi-decent!

Since i'll be visiting Orlando during next season's Career Start Program, I figured i would update my pictures!

l_d1d13c44430ed5e38604b4102afa6e53.jpg

Figured i should post a couple new pictures..
this is from right after my college graduation last month
DSCN1478.jpg

and these are both from my disney trip last month
e911fc54.jpg

e911f8a6.jpg

Because I am counting down the hours until I leave for my job in Australia... It was tough packing my life into 2 suitcases... Anyways this is my all-time favorite photo, from last summer, me and Rafiki (my favorite Disney character).
l_6779bcdce62427911737a2de1d6f500c.jpg

Uuaww... Love your shirt!!:banana: imma huge A's fan!:thumbsup2

Here's my pic
me.jpg

me2.jpg

sorry they arent of the best quality, but that what i get for taking pics with my cell :rotfl:

thanks, I am literally heartbroken here in Australia without any baseball. I went straight from college to the airport practically so I didn't even get to see one game. I have to wait until september to see a game.

Well at least your in Australia!! Going from SLO to Australia, cant get much better than that.. except if you were going from Santa Barbara to Australia;) I guess this just means i will have to enjoy a game or two for you:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter