• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures of You

Me. :)
Brittany.jpg

ok be gentle i am wearing no makeup in most all the pics ... the top super small one is the most recent, i have blonde hair now, and the last one is my 19 or 20 bday....i am 22 now!
meavatar.jpg

Dad_and_Rachel.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

rb5.jpg

hoped it worked...

It's nice to know everyone!! We're a young married couple. I just turned 21 this past February, and he turned 23 in November. We got married August 26, 2006. We were fortunate to spend our honeymoon at WDW.

Here's a picture from our wedding day!!
Picture020-skewed.jpg

Here I am with my boy

983288131_l.jpg

And this is me when I was a CP

290034348_l.jpg

It was and EMH day and I was the last one that was allowed to go in. So everyone else tied their wrist bands around me and I chose to put the blinkly light on my head and not joking they all started singing "O Chelsea Tree"

I guess I cant post pics yet, but I love seeing others who love Disney. SOmeone mentioned Facebook earlier, love the facebook and myspace. Blogs and forums like this lack that visual element. As much as I love viewing others signatures filled with sparkling princesses and unicorn hugs, a picture truly says a thousand words (or posts a thousand words in this case)... Ok, maybe not a thousand words, but a lot of words.

here's a couple pictures of me:
Picture057.jpg

My baby Ramona and I in Ocean Shores, WA

715280480_l.jpg

Right before my senior prom :)

Me in May '06 during my College Program. Taken in the queue at ToT:

lys.jpg

2 recent ones... And yes, I can play the bass. Somewhat LOL!

Alyssa3.jpg

Alyssa7.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter