Pin Addiction!

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
Bought another 12 today from eBay!! Eeeee. (But for less than £20 total including postage so yay me!)

I got the princess rearview mirror and quotes sets!! :goodvibes

My full collection can be seen at pinpics where I am also torsie24.

Now I just need a nice bag to store them all in. Shame I cant find a disney princess one anywhere!!

Well done!!
I'm just getting started on my pin collection (bought around 10 on my last trip) - I thought (notice the thought here!) that I was concentrating on hotels we had stayed in (although how I come to miss picking up a Sante Fe one AGAIN I'll never know!) and the rides I'd been on - but I'm now tempted to get any of Tigger/Winnie the Pooh and friends that I can.

Well done!!
I'm just getting started on my pin collection (bought around 10 on my last trip) - I thought (notice the thought here!) that I was concentrating on hotels we had stayed in (although how I come to miss picking up a Sante Fe one AGAIN I'll never know!) and the rides I'd been on - but I'm now tempted to get any of Tigger/Winnie the Pooh and friends that I can.
Lol, yeah I started with princesses, and minnie and mickey (couple pairs), but I'm tempted to trade off my Micky an minni ones (but keep my ones of minnie dressed as the princesses and og for daisy instead.

It's so tricky!

Lol, yeah I started with princesses, and minnie and mickey (couple pairs), but I'm tempted to trade off my Micky an minni ones (but keep my ones of minnie dressed as the princesses and og for daisy instead.

It's so tricky!

I have random pins as well - I need to pick a theme . I bought a lot of ride ones in WDW so might concentrate on them :thumbsup2

Your pins are very cool :)

I need Stitch Pins, HSM pins, Tinkerbell pins, Chip and Dale pins...i may aswell buy them all lol.

I've got a couple of pins- I've got a Sequoia Lodge one with Chip and Dale on it, and a Figaro one. I didn't buy loads as I'm not into collecting pins.... I wanted them for our scrapbook....

....I wish I'd bought a Jessica Rabbit one though. I love her!! And more Villans- I'm the anti-princess!! Lol!!

Bob xoxoxox

I need Stitch Pins, HSM pins, Tinkerbell pins, Chip and Dale pins...i may aswell buy them all lol.

I liked the 'Stitch Live' pin but it was the end of our holiday and it was priced at 8 euros 50 and so I saw sense (that doesn't happen very often!) and didn't buy it - course now I'm regretting it!
They had some really cool HSM pins, I really liked the one of Minnie in her cheerleading outfit.

Pins are cool, I need to get addicted to them :rotfl2:

I currently own a grand total of 1, which is the 15th anniversary castle one and was a gift from Small World for winning her Quiz, so I won't be trading it away any time soon.

Pins are cool, I need to get addicted to them :rotfl2:

I currently own a grand total of 1, which is the 15th anniversary castle one and was a gift from Small World for winning her Quiz, so I won't be trading it away any time soon.

Glad to have started your collection off

Glad to have started your collection off

Indeed, I rather like that pin. On the other hand, if I come back in January with no money and 50 pins, then I'm blaming your pin for getting me addicted ;) :rotfl2:

I liked the 'Stitch Live' pin but it was the end of our holiday and it was priced at 8 euros 50 and so I saw sense (that doesn't happen very often!) and didn't buy it - course now I'm regretting it!
They had some really cool HSM pins, I really liked the one of Minnie in her cheerleading outfit.

I want both of them pins :) and Mickey in his Wildcats outfit aswell.

Indeed, I rather like that pin. On the other hand, if I come back in January with no money and 50 pins, then I'm blaming your pin for getting me addicted ;) :rotfl2:
Start on eBay - pins a lot cheaper and then you are ready to trade. And can pay the extortion of 6E/pin for ones you really like/need.

:-)

my purchases have been arriving at a steady rate of 3 or so a day heh. collections looking nice but needs to be bigger :P in the process of finding a cork board to store them on which i'll tart up at some point as well

im rhysd2 on pin pics by the way. as for buying on ebay. done a fair bit of that myself but always check the pin against the one on pin pics before bidding as theres alot of fakes/castoffs/2nds coming out of china and other places. typically the info on pinpics will denote if its a commonly copied one or you can see the colours will be different somewhere or something similar

as for buying on ebay. done a fair bit of that myself but always check the pin against the one on pin pics before bidding as theres alot of fakes/castoffs/2nds coming out of china and other places. typically the info on pinpics will denote if its a commonly copied one or you can see the colours will be different somewhere or something similar

i can second that! my collection is slowly growing (think its about 20 + now :rotfl: ) but i found a pin i just won was a fake (y i didnt chekc it BEFORE i placed my bid i dont know :rolleyes1 ) but i emailed the seller and explained, and have got another pin. at first they were a bit off, but she checked and realised - so that was good!!

torsie - checked out ur pins - very good!!!! not sure on my theme, i guess mickey & minnie, with a pin of characters we have met will prob be it. so if anyone can find a pin with prince john on it - let me know as im struggling on him!!!

my small selection is under scampbunny, and is def still a work in process - wtg for xmas to get a good selection of xmas pins, and some 15th anniversary pins too i think!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter