Pin Addiction!

What im planning to do is have a lanyard with Stitch pins and one with Villians that im not trading but maybes wear them for more special moments of the trip. But when im in a store i'll have my trade lanyard on. Could be a lot of swapping around lanyards but still LOL.
My pack of trader pins came yesterday!! I was really pleased with them. Cant wait to trade, it'll be my first time lol.

Ashleigh x

Think i may just have to get a lanyard to put my traders on and just wear my fave pins and keep the trading lanyard in my bag and whip it out aswell :lmao:

As much as I want to show off my colletion it's too precious too me to risk losing any in the parks.

My Stitch as the Emperor pin came the other day and a Queen Of Hearts pin too- i love them!!
I'm sorting my pins out on my lanyards at the moment, deciding which ones to take LOL.

Does anyone know the September pin releases?

Ashleigh x

wooo cool. LOL yeah it gets very addictive, something my mam has took to looking at a lot on there for me- christmas presents!

Ashleigh x

I completed my first pin pic trade yesterday....she sent me the pins with a LGMH which means shes also a DISer aswell :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter