Pin Addiction!

haha nice plan. yea the first few times I went I didnt have much spare cash and also couldnt decide which starter set to buy. But this time when we were at DLP I saw a nightmare before xmas one and that set me off. Also bought a little starter booster set and its spiraled from there. I've been buying some off ebay too watching for those that go fairly cheap but you have to watch shipping as some crafty folk(especially one USA seller) charge silly amounts for postage.

got more on the way. I think another 25 or so currently lol

btw if someone does see one of mine they'd like to trade for just drop me a pm.

I have 39 pins now lol. I really will need to trade some just need to pluck up the courage to ask a CM to trade.

put em all on pinpics littlemermaid and we'll see if we can get some trades going amongst us all :)

I think we should definately set up a pin trading event between us.... how awesome would that be!

29 of them are on pinpics i have only just brought another 10 mystery pins so untill i know what they are i cant put them on there.

Tinkerbell2461 is my name on pinpics.

hi rhysd2 I would possibly like to trade your Pin 61070: Star Wars(TM) - Mystery Pin Collection - Stitch as the Emperor for one of mine?
My pin pics user name is delboydell.
:banana:

Pm'd you dellboydell :)

and OK lets try and organise a UK trade event

Im free pretty much every week from 3rd week of september on. when arent you all free? that way we can get as many of us there as possible

Pm'd you dellboydell :)

and OK lets try and organise a UK trade event

Im free pretty much every week from 3rd week of september on. when arent you all free? that way we can get as many of us there as possible

Best time for me is between the 16th september to 26th september. If after that it might be a struggle once I've moved down to portsmouth.

Best time for me is between the 16th september to 26th september. If after that it might be a struggle once I've moved down to portsmouth.

Yay, welcome to my world :goodvibes

I work just over the water, in Gosport and live about 20 minutes away from Portsmouth by train.

We love Portsmouth. We always used to go there to sail to France and would spend a couple of nights there afterwards. We've missed it since starting going by the tunnel but are considering sailing again next summer in which case we would go from Portsmouth - St Malo.

We love Portsmouth. We always used to go there to sail to France and would spend a couple of nights there afterwards. We've missed it since starting going by the tunnel but are considering sailing again next summer in which case we would go from Portsmouth - St Malo.

Portsmouth's a nice place, although I don't get there very often. It tends to be our destination on a work night out though, because we start in Gosport and then travel across on the 5 minute ferry.

Southampton has better shops than Portsmouth though and I tend to be in Southampton more because that's where my Quaker Meeting is.

Anyway, I seem to have taken this :offtopic: , so I guess I'll retreat to the thread hijacking thread and leave the pin discussions to people with more than 1 pin :rotfl:

My trader pins arrived from the US today - no customs (the seller kindly listed the value as below £18 which is actually somewhat less than I paid!). They look great, although there are a few (out of the 50) that feel a bit lighter than normal and don't quite seem right, so they might be scrappers? It's hard to tell though - if I'd seen them a few months ago I doubt I'd have thought anything of them! Who knows?! :lmao:

I have bought some more tonight off ebay as well :rolleyes:

We would also be up for a pin meet if something gets organised :)

My trader pins arrived from the US today - no customs (the seller kindly listed the value as below £18 which is actually somewhat less than I paid!). They look great, although there are a few (out of the 50) that feel a bit lighter than normal and don't quite seem right, so they might be scrappers? It's hard to tell though - if I'd seen them a few months ago I doubt I'd have thought anything of them! Who knows?! :lmao:

I have bought some more tonight off ebay as well :rolleyes:

We would also be up for a pin meet if something gets organised :)

There are a lot of disney pins which people class as scrappers. If looks are anything to go by, post a pic of the ones you aren't sure about and I can have a look.

There are a lot of disney pins which people class as scrappers. If looks are anything to go by, post a pic of the ones you aren't sure about and I can have a look.

Thanks - at first glance they do look fine, it's just that when I compared them with the ones on pinpics some of the colours look different (I know it could be because of the computer screen etc, but I am always suspicious of something bought cheaply!).

Thanks, I will take and post some photos but am away for the next few days so I'll do it when I get back. If they're not trade-able it won't really matter, my daughter likes them anyway and has no idea whether or not they're genuine!

nipped out and picked up a cork board today. will dream up an imaginative way to decorate it later.

in the mean time here are my keepsy pins
PICT0269.jpg

and my pins for trade
PICT0268.jpg

Looking good! I'm still thinking of a way to display mine, some type of board with maybes a frame or back it in a complimenting patterned wallpaper LOL.
I LOVE the Stitch pin!! He is so adorable.
I can't wait to get my trader pins and start trading :yay:

Ashleigh x

I think it is a growing trend in DLRP, I think you will be popular if your bring over pins from the US to trade as many people will not have access to them very easily.

After reading this board, I am concerned about bringing my trades back into the states. I don't want to pay customs for something I technically paid for in the US. Hmmmm...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter