Pin Addiction!

OMG! Wants VMK Space Mountain One!!!!! I didn't know they made the actual pins of the ones in the game. I'll have to look out for them next week now!!!!

One way to decorate a cork board:
board.jpg

I would post the pics of my collection but that might slow up computers as theres a lot of photos. I'll just direct you here

sent you a PM astro :)

going to start a new thread to see if we can organise this pin meet.

After reading this board, I am concerned about bringing my trades back into the states. I don't want to pay customs for something I technically paid for in the US. Hmmmm...

I don't think you will pay customs charge on them. The only reason why some people might is because they are buying them from Ebay & they are getting shipped to the UK. UK Customs have the rights to open any parcel they want to see if the declaration label is correct with whats inside & anythin that is over £18 & has been purchased abroad is liable for custom charges.

Cool - let me know how you get on!! I'd love to do that.

I got my purple tinkerbell pin bag/book and have laid mine out all pretty. Will post the pics here later!!

I looked at the pins i wanted and it says at the bottom of the page what you could trade to get this pin, i then ticked the pins i wanted to trade and it sends out a email to the people who are willing to trade that pin and they will email you if interested...its not as hard as i make it seem, honest :rotfl:

Hi, i'm also on pin pics and have quite a few traders, so if anyone wants to check out my pins my user name is sharon.mouse :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Here is my new tinkerbell book and most of my collection. The other pins I have aren't really in keeping with my two themes.

Hope you like!

2508081938ei1.jpg

2508081939hk8.jpg

2508081940lv2.jpg

2508081941lh0.jpg

Just a heads up for people unaware, there is a great weekly podcast or pincast all about PINS it can be found at disneypincast.com and comes from the wdw news today team,I have been listening from episode 1 and never miss it, you wouldnt think that 2 guys could talk for 60 to 90 mins each and every week about pintrading - but they pull it off so well.They also have a board too.:thumbsup2..

had spotted that too delboy thanks. need to get dloading it to my iphone.

just issued a whole bunch of trade requests on pinpics so lets see how that goes heh

hello all

well my 20 arrived from the otello seller in canada. all 20 i dont want but none the less a great sellection. only 1 generic starter pack type one. lots of cast lanyard and hidden mickeys but no limited edition. however there is one in here that I've proven is a fake via pinpics so will be contacting them shortly about it.

check out my profile on pinpics under rhysd2 to see my new list of trades :) some great ones to offer now

well hes emailed back offering a replacement free of charge which is decent enough. still a bit dubious about him after this so will think twice in the future though the rest do seem 100% correct so would probably use him again

think its prob ok, i had a seller that i won a pin on, but then, i checked (before i got it) and discovered it was a scrapper, and so emailed the seller..... she was brill, asked me to choose 2 pins of my choice, so i narrowed down to 3 and said u choose them, and she sent me all 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do get paranoid, and think u can still get caught even when trading, guess its pot luck!

Man... if you guys could see how full and how heavy my pin bag is right now. Not only does it contain about 120 of my collection, add another 20 that need to be put on the pages and about 110 pins for trading next week. :upsidedow

You don't have to have your traders on show do you, as i want to wear all my fave pins on my lanyard, am i able to just whip my traders out my pocket etc when i want to trade?

as I'm aware the official rule is your traders go on the lanyard. however its not as strictly inforced at DLP as it is at wdw(or so im told)

oh and more pins arrived today :P including a great stitch one im looking to trade lol

What im planning to do is have a lanyard with Stitch pins and one with Villians that im not trading but maybes wear them for more special moments of the trip. But when im in a store i'll have my trade lanyard on. Could be a lot of swapping around lanyards but still LOL.
My pack of trader pins came yesterday!! I was really pleased with them. Cant wait to trade, it'll be my first time lol.

Ashleigh x

I bought some pins off ebay at the weekend, they arrived today and are fab :) They were supposed to be traders but I've added some of them to my collection already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter