Pin Code Offers 2018

Nice! Enjoy!

I finally got a call through to see what the discounts are and it's better than what we have now for BC. I've got to have my TA call and see if she can apply it.

My travel agent was able to apply our discount without a problem. We were thinking about staying at the BC but the Grand Floridian has always been my dream resort and it was just slightly more expensive so I booked it.

Good luck getting the discount applied!

They are usually that limited when Disney has a very specific group of rooms to fill at very specific times. Much of the time, however, they are more general in nature as is this new code people are receiving. If it specifically says it's for a certain hotel, it won't apply anywhere else. But, sometimes there is a code attached to your name that you don't get notified of and it's ok to call and check and just ask if there is another code showing up linked to your account.
Gotcha, thanks, saved me a phone call.

I received a room offer code via US mail yesterday (image below).

The offer is somewhat similar to the current public offer (percentage-wise) although it extends through August 30.

upload_2018-3-30_9-42-42.jpeg

That is the same one I received yesterday.
I was already booked for end of September so can't use it.
My offer was for Caribbean Beach Resort 20% off.
Ends Aug 30

Maybe next time I will get one that I can use....

I got the same email, however, when I go to verify my information it says it doesn't match what is on record. I have sent them an email to request further information but anyone had this issue?

I got the same email, however, when I go to verify my information it says it doesn't match what is on record. I have sent them an email to request further information but anyone had this issue?
Yes, even after i had used it to successfully book one trip, and the code had not yet expired, it said the info I entered was invalid on a subsequent try.

You can try clearing cookies/cache or open a private window to access the offer. Youalways can call in and ask a cast member to help you out. Sometimes, they will have an old address on file with a different zipcode associated with the offer, or the name of someone else who was listed on a past reservation.

Yes - every single time I get an offer code. I always end up having to call in. It's always under my previous married name but current zip code, and even though I try that combination it never works.

I received a room offer code via US mail yesterday (image below).

The offer is somewhat similar to the current public offer (percentage-wise) although it extends through August 30.

View attachment 312579

I got this one also in the mail. Called but the savings was the same as the summer discount we already applied (POR)

Looking up old threads, it seems the Oct-Dec pin codes came out around the 3rd week of April. Hoping we aren’t too far off... and my luck continues :worship:

I got a pin code the day before we arrived at WDW but it's for Disneyland. Is that weird? That's weird, right? Granted, we used to live in CA and went to DL regularly. This was out first visit to WDW in 12 years.

Yes - every single time I get an offer code. I always end up having to call in. It's always under my previous married name but current zip code, and even though I try that combination it never works.

OMG!! I can't believe this happens to someone else. I keep getting pin codes that are attached to a family I don't know. Most of the time after complaining and trying to fix the name they offer it to me, but I just want it in my name!!!!! I have spoke to many many people and still the same thing just happened.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!!!

So it turns out that the PIN offer was for my mother in law, even though her MDE is in her own name and email address it got sent to us. We called Disney which is how we found out, they had no idea how it got sent to us so cannot fix it haha..... a little sad, but i logged in with her credentials to check it out and it ends on the 1st August and isn't quite as good as the existing offers available to everyone anyway for times prior to that, so nothing lost in that regard.... Just waiting for AP discounts to hit ;o)

Looking up old threads, it seems the Oct-Dec pin codes came out around the 3rd week of April. Hoping we aren’t too far off... and my luck continues :worship:

Im going to be watching! I plan for a december tripand a pin code would be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter