Pirates Cruise

If they are even remotely into pirates and/or Peter Pan, it's well worth it. We really enjoyed it a lot!

OOPS!!!! I thought you were asking about the Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise!!! But we have done the one from the GF as well. The kids also loved that one as well. Again, if your boys are into pirates at all, they will probably love it.

I can't say for sure yet because I just booked it for the first time for my Daughter (7) and Nephew (9), but from the reviews it gets on here and from what I've read in some of the Disney books, it seems as though they will have a blast!

I can't say for sure yet because I just booked it for the first time for my Daughter (7) and Nephew (9), but from the reviews it gets on here and from what I've read in some of the Disney books, it seems as though they will have a blast!

My biggest fear is safety...

Our DS has gone twice and liked it both times! :thumbsup2 Don't worry too much about safety. The kids are required to put on a life jacket before boarding the boat (at GF) and cannot remove it until the boat is tied up to the dock at the cruise end.

Doug

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter