Pixar Character Kids Camp-Reservations now being taken

Great - thanks. Just wondering if they take reservations. I called recreation and they were unaware of the program.

Last edited:
Great - thanks. Just wondering if they take reservations. I called recreation and they were unaware of the program.

I was wondering the same thing! The report notes that registration begins at 5 pm day-of but nothing about advance reservations.

Hopefully they will come out with more info soon and they will train the CM's.

Of course, when I called last year to make reservations for Lilo's, the CM had no idea what I was talking about. I had to explain it to her. And Lilo's had been around for years.

When the announcement came that they were closing the kids clubs, it said that they were looking at alternatives. This could be the alternative. It is $10 more expensive and includes two fewer hours of care, so it is line with the "less for more" trend we have been seeing lately.

I know my 11 year old would have no interest whatsoever in this due to the theme and activities, but she loved Lilo's.

My five year old would probably enjoy this. It is good that they are working on something to be an alternative for their kids clubs. It is more expensive and less interesting for older kids, but it's something. Sounds fun for 4-8 year olds.

Reservations are now being taken: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...xar-play-zone-at-disneys-contemporary-resort/

I was able to reserve for May 10. At first the CM said it was full and I questioned that since reservations just opened up Thursday. She checked again and realized she had tried to reserve this at 5:30 but it must be reserved at 5:00 on their end so all was ok when she fixed the time. You can check your child in anytime between 5:00 and 6:00 but they must be there by 6:15 if they are having dinner.

Also - grandparents can pick the kids up (even though article linked says "parents") - the rule is that the same person checking them in must pick them up and IDs will be checked at pick up.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed they open up April 13th. We are doing Lilo's earlier that week but are leaving on the 16th. It's a bit late to switch up our reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter