Pixar Fest- April 26-August 4

katyringo

DIS Veteran
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/pixar-fest/

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-need-to-know-about-pixar-fest-at-disneyland/

Foodie guide: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...rting-april-26/?CMP=SOC-DPFY24Q2wo0411240001F

I didn't see a thread just for this so I'm starting one! If there is one please let me know!

I haven't seen many folks talk about the mention that starting May 10 there would be basically a Pixar food festival in DCA..

The Disneyland daily calendar now goes to April 26.. but doesn't show the Pixar parade yet.. it does have magic happens on it. I'm hopeful they are offering both!

Last edited:
I am too interested in the food festival associated with Pixar Fest since I will be there during this time.

Does anyone else remember the Pixar Fest when Pixar Pier first opened? I still have the food guide booklet from that event. Can’t wait to see all the different themed offerings this year!

I'm hoping the parade is cool and maybe its too late....do we think WOC will just be the same show and not a Pixar themed one?

I'm hoping the parade is cool and maybe its too late....do we think WOC will just be the same show and not a Pixar themed one?

WOC should still be ONE during that as they have never announced anything to do the contrary.

I remember the parade when it was at DLR back in 2018 and it was fun, especially if you like Pixar movies a lot.

WOC should still be ONE during that as they have never announced anything to do the contrary.

I remember the parade when it was at DLR back in 2018 and it was fun, especially if you like Pixar movies a lot.
This is a completely new parade, not one that was previously at the parks. You're referencing the Pixar Play Parade, which was at DCA for many years then moved to DL for Pixar Fest in 2018, then was retired. DCA was showing Paint the Night in 2018 during Pixar Fest, with a new Incredibles float. WOC was down during summer 2018 during Pixar Fest while Paint the Night was showing.

DCA will have a completely new Pixar daytime parade for Pixar Fest and DL will still have Magic Happens. It's certainly possible some old Pixar Play Parade floats are being rethemed and reused for the new Pixar Parade, but no one will know until the parade opens in April.

This is a completely new parade, not one that was previously at the parks. You're referencing the Pixar Play Parade, which was at DCA for many years then moved to DL for Pixar Fest in 2018, then was retired. DCA was showing Paint the Night in 2018 during Pixar Fest, with a new Incredibles float. WOC was down during summer 2018 during Pixar Fest while Paint the Night was showing.

DCA will have a completely new Pixar daytime parade for Pixar Fest and DL will still have Magic Happens. It's certainly possible some old Pixar Play Parade floats are being rethemed and reused for the new Pixar Parade, but no one will know until the parade opens in April.

Fair enough and my mistake. I wasn't visiting as frequently in 2018 as I am now. We only did Disneyland for one day in August that year and no DCA, so I never saw PtN. I just remember a Pixar parade and the Pixar fireworks.

I wish I had room for the Coco Popcorn bucket.....but i only have the budget and room for another this year....so sorry but the USH 60th Tram Tour with Woody wins out for me.

But yeah, think Disney is being super smart with food at the parks now, these popcorn bucks will do very well and the treats look yummy

Also to note: there is a Pixar pals parade dessert package to be available soon. Comes with a dessert plate and a reserved seat to the parade.
So hopefully cheaper then Disneyland parade package since that gets you a full meal (also if you have the money and are there on a busy day its not the worst value, the food was very good...I was surprised how good it was)

"New this year, the menu at Troubadour Tavern in Disneyland park will transform to feature Pixar-inspired bites and beverages." Looks like they've totally redone the menu here.
  • Roundup BBQ Potato inspired by “Toy Story”: Brisket burnt ends tossed in Coca-Cola BBQ sauce, creamy slaw, pickle spear, and onion-flavored snacks (New)
  • Una Papa Loca! Inspired by “Coco”: Chicken al pastor, cheese, avocado salsa, and sour cream topped with onion and cilantro with spiced corn chip crumble (New)
  • Firetown Mac & Cheese Bites inspired by “Elemental”: Fried gouda mac and cheese bites tossed in four-chile rub (New)
  • Joyful Tenders and Mac inspired by “Inside Out” (Kids Meal Offering) (New)
2024 Pixar Fest food at Disneyland Park

• Mixed Emotions Popcorn inspired by “Inside Out”: Ube-flavored popcorn made with M&M’S Milk Chocolate candies, freeze dried SKITTLES bite size candies, and pretzel sticks (New)
  • Adventure is Out There! Cold Brew inspired by “Up”: Dark chocolate cold brew with butterscotch topper, wafer cookie, and confetti quins (Non-alcoholic Beverage) (New)
  • Lotso Berry Lemonade inspired by “Toy Story”: Strawberry-flavored lemonade with sweet cream topper and an Outshine Strawberry Fruit Bar (Non-alcoholic Beverage) (New)
I had some freeze-dried Skittles a while back. Very unique! I liked them. New cold brew looks interesting.

The menu looks really promising for this festival!
And for the first time in forever, I'm actually interested in the dessert party package. Looks delish!
DLR_DCA_Pixar_Parade_Dessert_04032024_DSC00073DN-16x9.jpg

Just booked the Parade Viewing for May 7th. When you book it says you get 6 pretzels which was very appealing to me but I see its an actual dessert thing. I look forward to seeing the parade with a seat

They were rehearsing for the parade after midnight when we were staying at VGC. I could just barely see the performers and what looked like the Luca and Inside Out floats as they went by Jumpin’ Jellyfish. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s thoughts on the parade package since we won’t be going again until July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter