Planning for Disney World = Going Crazy!!

¡WDW!girlrox(:

Those who don't believe in magic will never find i
Is it just me that gets so overwhelmed? So much stuff to do in so little time!
Where to eat...where to go...when to go...when to relax?
How do you handle the chaos of it all?
What are your best advice on planning?

Thanks!

Deep breaths and centering are helpful :goodvibes

Honestly, I start with the parks. I make a "calendar" that basically combines Disney's separate calendars into one. That lets me see Fantasmic, EMH, parades, etc. on one calendar in a spreadsheet.
Then I choose which parks for which days. That goes into an itenerary spreadsheet. Then everything else falls into place. :rotfl2:

No, actually I change everything around and try again. Then I do that again, changing the meals. :rotfl: But in a perfect world, everything would fall into place.

I guess that's why I keep going...eventually, it will be perfect the first attempt and I won't have to change anything! ;)

There are also great planning threads on here, with people sharing their tips for planning books they make, and planning pages to keep all your info together. I just love the planning ideas on here!

yeah planning is have the fun, but when the day gets closer it becomes stressful because you think yo your self "did I forget anything". But overall its pretty simple just pan what days you want to go to what parks and make sure you make dining reservations 180 ahead of time!!!! I always do and have never had a problem with getting a table at any of the restaurants at Walt disney World, happy planning !:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter