Planning Our Happily Ever After - A Disneymoon PTR! (NEW 7/13 - TR Link!)

i would have gasped too. That wedding was straight out of a movie!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait for the Honeymoon report :thumbsup2

I read the update the other day when I wasn't well and never told you how GORGEOUS you looked! I LOVED the getting ready, pre-festivity photos...but the wedding ones suprass even them! AMAZING to see you and Miguel as huband and wife having fun, shairng your love and affection for each other and I absolutely LOVE :love::love::love: how happy Miguel looks in this photo:

8ad2463a.jpg

That smile says it all....a HAPPILY married man. :goodvibes You, my dear, were a STUNNIG bride and if I do say so , I think you could have a second career as a wedding planner! I have loved your attention to the "little things" as well as the big and have loved EVERY MINUTE and DETAIL you put into the wedding! I am happy the card box arrived...however, I loved the one you made as well! I am looking forward to following along on the honeymoon! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Question: Any plans to go back to Disney anytime soon? I heard October is a lovely time of year, especially mid-month...:rolleyes1

Sounds like your reception was just wonderful!! So glad you were able to have such a blast! The rose petal exit looked great-- love the pictures.
Can't wait for your TR to start now!

That was so much fun to read! Everything was as gorgeous as the planning updates showed it would be.

Parts of your updates reminded me of my wedding: I had to laugh when you talked about the dances; Ben and I said the same thing about wishing we had picked a shorter song!
And our cake cutting was a disaster that ended with blue frosting on my dress.

I soooo can't wait to read the trip report!!

Courtney -- if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was so neat to see your vision come together like it did! Can't wait for the TR link :goodvibes

Side note: Would you mind sharing where you found the diamond confetti?

What a great recap to wrap it all up! I have to say, the thing I would dread the most are those father-daughter and first dance dances... I hate to dance and to have everyone watching me do something that I do totally awkwardly... I don't think I could handle it!

Can't wait to hear the start of the honeymooonnnn! yay!

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Gorgeous. Your wedding truly looks like it was right out of a movie. A very fancy, classy, beautiful movie.

OK, so I totally teared up when I read that you walked out to "When you Wish Upon a Star!" How fitting!!

:love::love::lovestruc:lovestruc everything looks absolutely stunning and amazing and fabulous! and walking out to "when you wish upon a star" i just can't even take it! so amazing!!!!!!! xxxooo

Ok seriously, you need to send your photos in to wedding magazines and contests. I'm sure there are many brides who would love to share your vision! Everything looked absolutely stunning and I would have gasped too the first time I saw that room! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear all about the Disneymoon! :goodvibes

Amazing!! Your whole wedding was so beautiful, everything was perfect! I don't think I've ever seen a more amazing location for a ceremony and reception! :lovestruc You did a great job planning, and it seems like everything turned out the way it wanted to! What a great way to start your lives together! :thumbsup2

Now...please hurry and start the TR for the Disneymoon! :rotfl: popcorn::

WOW!! It all looked perfect... it's lovely to see all the things you planned come together :goodvibes

Love the table crystals! :cutie: I have most of ours gathered up in a bag after the reception - think I might put them in a glass vase?
At one point during the wedding meal, one of DH's young cousins (aged 4!) was picking up every single crystal off the top table while her Dad spoke to DFiL :eek: - but he noticed and made her scatter them back, hehe ;)

It really looked like you two had the perfect day.. thank you for sharing :bride: :lovestruc

Emma princess: xx

Haha. What is it about cousins and those crystals?! Thankfully mine waited until the end of the night when no one even cared any more! :lmao:

Sounds like an absolutely WONDERFUL day/night!!!!
I am not a big dancer either, but I always find myself dancing all night at weddings! LOL

I am SO Happy for you both!!! I can not wait to hear all about the Disneymoon :)

It was so much fun to dance! It makes me want to do it more often! :cool1:

Courtney, I can't even seem to find words aside from ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Stunning! You should go into the Wedding Planning business. While I LOVED the room our reception was held in, if I had a choice between my location or yours-I'd pick yours! I went for simple elegance as well but I definitely didn't plan out the details as closely as you did. I'd post some pictures of my room but I don't want to take away your thunder! :)

You and Miguel look absolutely in love, I know I said that before but I like to think I'm pretty good at gauging if a couple is meant to be together or not and I'd definitely say you guys are a great fit! :)

So excited for the TR to start!

When will we see a new ticker?! Come in October when I'll be there. :laughing:

Awww, thank you so much! You are so sweet. I think we're a pretty good match too. ;)

I am dying to add my new ticker! I already know when the next trip is, but I feel like I haven't been back from the honeymoon long enough! :laughing:

i would have gasped too. That wedding was straight out of a movie!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait for the Honeymoon report :thumbsup2

Thank you! :goodvibes It really did turn out beautiful.

I read the update the other day when I wasn't well and never told you how GORGEOUS you looked! I LOVED the getting ready, pre-festivity photos...but the wedding ones suprass even them! AMAZING to see you and Miguel as huband and wife having fun, shairng your love and affection for each other and I absolutely LOVE :love::love::love: how happy Miguel looks in this photo:

That smile says it all....a HAPPILY married man. :goodvibes You, my dear, were a STUNNIG bride and if I do say so , I think you could have a second career as a wedding planner! I have loved your attention to the "little things" as well as the big and have loved EVERY MINUTE and DETAIL you put into the wedding! I am happy the card box arrived...however, I loved the one you made as well! I am looking forward to following along on the honeymoon! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Question: Any plans to go back to Disney anytime soon? I heard October is a lovely time of year, especially mid-month...:rolleyes1

Thank you so much! It was such a fun night, and getting to see all of the pictures just means reliving it over and over again! :cloud9: I love seeing the pictures of Miguel looking so happy. :love:

There is already another trip in the works! I so want to go in October, but we're planning on a trip to NYC, then. I I bet this October would be so much fun, though! There are so many DISers that will be there!

Sounds like your reception was just wonderful!! So glad you were able to have such a blast! The rose petal exit looked great-- love the pictures.
Can't wait for your TR to start now!

We did have such a good time! I am so glad we were able to enjoy ourselves. :goodvibes

That was so much fun to read! Everything was as gorgeous as the planning updates showed it would be.

Parts of your updates reminded me of my wedding: I had to laugh when you talked about the dances; Ben and I said the same thing about wishing we had picked a shorter song!
And our cake cutting was a disaster that ended with blue frosting on my dress.

I soooo can't wait to read the trip report!!

If they could just make a good love song that is only about 1 minute long, that would be the perfect first dance song! Although even then it would probably seem long! :lmao:

I couldn't believe how difficult it was to get the cake cute! :rotfl:

Courtney -- if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! It was so neat to see your vision come together like it did! Can't wait for the TR link :goodvibes

Side note: Would you mind sharing where you found the diamond confetti?

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed getting to share my pictures here! :goodvibes

I found the confetti at a few different places. The first batch I actually ordered from Ebay from some seller in China. Amazon has some good prices. I ended up using a 1/4 cup per table, and that was a good amount (in case you use them and need to know how much to buy). :goodvibes

What a great recap to wrap it all up! I have to say, the thing I would dread the most are those father-daughter and first dance dances... I hate to dance and to have everyone watching me do something that I do totally awkwardly... I don't think I could handle it!

Can't wait to hear the start of the honeymooonnnn! yay!

The father/daughter dance is soooo awkward! I was so relieved when it was over! :laughing:

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Gorgeous. Your wedding truly looks like it was right out of a movie. A very fancy, classy, beautiful movie.

Thank you so much, Mel! :goodvibes

OK, so I totally teared up when I read that you walked out to "When you Wish Upon a Star!" How fitting!!

I thought it was so appropriate! I loved the idea! :cloud9:

:love::love::lovestruc:lovestruc everything looks absolutely stunning and amazing and fabulous! and walking out to "when you wish upon a star" i just can't even take it! so amazing!!!!!!! xxxooo

Thank you so much! I loved having a little Disney touch! :goodvibes

Ok seriously, you need to send your photos in to wedding magazines and contests. I'm sure there are many brides who would love to share your vision! Everything looked absolutely stunning and I would have gasped too the first time I saw that room! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to hear all about the Disneymoon! :goodvibes

Thank you! That is quite the compliment! :goodvibes

Amazing!! Your whole wedding was so beautiful, everything was perfect! I don't think I've ever seen a more amazing location for a ceremony and reception! :lovestruc You did a great job planning, and it seems like everything turned out the way it wanted to! What a great way to start your lives together! :thumbsup2

Now...please hurry and start the TR for the Disneymoon! :rotfl: popcorn::

The venue really is amazing! It made it very easy for me to create something beautiful! :goodvibes

The honeymoon TR is coming up tonight! :woohoo:

Agreed but only in the nicest of ways! :rotfl:

:laughing: The link should be up later tonight! :cool1:

Everything was absolutely stunning!!! :goodvibes So excited for the honeymoon part!!!

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

The honeymoon TR is coming up tonight!

Yay! I'm definitely going to be stalking the DIS while the All Star game is on, then! :cool1: I can't wait to read your TR, I'm so excited about the Poly! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter