Planning Tips for Your Disney World Trip - Start Here!!!

Last time I did this, I felt so prepared, but it's like starting all over again now.....lol
I feel the same. We've been twice since Genie started but I still haven't gotten the hang of it. Used to consider myself a WDW veteran, but now feel like I got demoted to "newb" in many areas of knowledge. I should just toss in the white towel and let my adult kids handle ALL of that nonsense, and just follow them around. My days of tour-guide-mom have come to a close. Can't say I'm sad about that. LOL

QUESTION- We Came in on Monday- Staying at Beach Club. Going straight to Space 2020 to lounge. Maybe try for ILL for Guardians ???? Or Remi Then we have STk 71 for dinner then have tickets for AH in MK.

Tues- Animal Kingdom day- DO I Genie+ and then do a ILL for FOP or try for VQ???? DO not want rope dope.Hubby has to work till 10 ish

Wed- DoFlower feast during day for Epcot ( do Genie +???) AH at HS at night. I think I can do most rides IN AH (thoughts)

Thurs- MK /. What ever other park will like- then do Disney Spring for late dinner. Thoughts on all this?

Last question when I Genei Plus and get LL can I move the times??

Thanks
Newbie with all this

If you're looking for a great summary of some of the changes that have happened since your last visit, this is a great place to start!

If It’s Been a While Since You’ve Been to Disney, Know Before You Go

Other helpful threads to read while planning your visit to the WDW Theme Parks:

Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane

Everything Park Reservations

Everything Early Theme Park Entry

Everything Park Hopping

These threads and many more are pinned to the top, yellow section of the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Board. Please check those out as a great place to start planning your theme park visits.

Also, if you would like help and ask questions about your specific trip, please post these in the, Theme Park Plans sub-forum as there are many here who like to help out and that's where they look to help others with planning with WDW vacations.

Another area you may wish to check out is the, 'Doing the Happy Dance' board and find fellow DISboard members who are travelling the same month you are. Great discussions, suggestions and helpful information is shared in those monthly threads.

Package delivery service is NOT currently available to either the front of parks or resorts.

Trying to figure out a schedule. I have convention tickets so I need to make a reservation still. We have 4 day park hoppers. Will be in Orlando Sat the 4th-leaving Friday the 10th. Friday is not a park day either.
Arriving Saturday May 4th, was gonna go to MGM, but my costume broke and I'm not bringing it, so thinking of bagging it and getting supplies. We're staying off site where there's a full kitchen so need to get some food. Also our flight lands at around noon, so earliest I could get to the parks is probably 2ish. I don't think I want to burn a whole park day starting at 2PM, but this is not set in stone.
We're staying one night at the Swan on the Wednesday 8th to get late night at MK, and EE for AK
Sunday is Epcot
Wednesday is gonna be EE at AK and MK late
Thursday MGM and hop wherever.
I'm trying to squeeze in a day at Universal too so I guess that would have to be Monday or Tuesday.
Any advice is appreciated!

I feel the same. We've been twice since Genie started but I still haven't gotten the hang of it. Used to consider myself a WDW veteran, but now feel like I got demoted to "newb" in many areas of knowledge. I should just toss in the white towel and let my adult kids handle ALL of that nonsense, and just follow them around. My days of tour-guide-mom have come to a close. Can't say I'm sad about that. LOL
Completely relate. This will be my first trip since Genie+, and its like starting all over again!

The same and that's what I did on our last few trips but I just grabbed 5/16 at Jambo for a solo so I'm on a crash course to figure out Genie+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter