Please don't close Pixie Hollow - please !

PixieMum

Earning My Ears
Dear Pixie Hollow creators - is there any way to save Pixie Hollow?

- so many kids and adults all over the world love it with all their hearts
- no other game can compare to it - such a perfect design : so cute and non violente
- if the game can not stay as it is right now, is there a way to recreate the same places using new programming language or new Flash or ... ?
...to make new Pixie Hollow - kids (and adults) will wait as long as it takes but it would be easier and less sad if we knew Pixie Hollow will be online again .. no matter if we lost everything and have to create a new fairies ... just to be able to fly in again

- it was something special - to create a fairy and fly - our sweet escape from reality

There is a petition floating around. I have already signed it. I wrote multiple emails to Disney. I know they are set in their way, but I want them to know how much I disagree with them. I am very sad it is closing. I have been playing it for 4 years. :worried:

I love these games for my kids, but what is the real reason for them to be closing.

I have heard Flash has been a problem. I also heard they laid off nearly 200 people of Disney Interactive. So basically money.

Actually if I can get it to work I'll have a video up on Monday about the real reasons. The money, club penguin, and apps focus are LIES. I've done some digging and it boils down to Disney is Lazy and doesnt want to invest in something old when they can release something new instead even though there are very prime opportunities to market Pixie Hollow Heavily in the next two years and expand it further allowing for a migration to a new server platform. And yes there will be sourcing in the video, if I get it to work (the video I'm going to try to construct it in powerpoint) the evidence I've amassed makes Disney look not so hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter