Please help figure out dining rotation Fantasy Eastern

So I’m a newbie. You can request a certain dining rotation?
You can request a specific rotation (one of the ones already set up). You can't make up a rotation that you'd like to do and ask for it.

It is only a request and may or may not be granted. Although, most of the time, it is.

You can request a specific rotation (one of the ones already set up). You can't make up a rotation that you'd like to do and ask for it.

It is only a request and may or may not be granted. Although, most of the time, it is.

Perfect! I have called and asked to not be at animators pallet more than one night on our 5 night cruise. Fingers crossed they can accommodate.

Called in and made our request! If you're in AP on Star Wars night, is there any theming on the screens or no? It doesn't affect our rotation choice, just wondering. :)

I have had to try to figure out when to book a Palos dinner too on our Eastern Fantasy cruise coming up. I decided since we have a DS 9 cruising with us to go to Palos for the Prince and Princess menu which for me looked completely blah. Pirate night menu I also don't find that appealing but with the festivities and DS 9 we will dine in the main dining room that night.

Wow, you're asking us to do a lot of research.

-the production shows are typically on night 2 (Aladdin); 6 (Wishes); and 7 (Believe). But have been 2(Aladdin); 3(Wishes); and 6(Believe).
-Crush is the first time you are in Animator's and Animation is the last time. (if you have Animator's 3X, the second time there is Pirate night).
-formal night is night 2; semi-formal night 6
-lobster is on the Captain's Gala menu. Possibly formal night (night 2). Or semi-formal (night 6).
-non-production show nights: 1, 3, 4, and 5. Maybe.
-personally, I'd recommend giving all the dining rooms/menus a chance on the first cruise. Then you can make your own decision as to what to miss for the next cruise. You'll find everyone has their own opinion as to what to miss for Palo/Remy dinner. I prefer Palo brunch.

You need to also be aware that actual menu/show nights can vary from cruise to cruise, depending a number of factors.

The rotations on the Eastern carribbean cruises is 1231231:
RAERAER
AERAERA
ERAERAE

And, generally, this is the menu rotation (again, not always).
Night 1 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP
Night 2 - Rotation menu [formal night] /Crush if in AP
Night 3 - Rotation menu /Crush if in AP
Night 4 - Pirate menu
Night 5 - Prince & Princess menu / Animation Magic if in AP
Night 6 - Captain's Gala [semiformal night] / Animation Magic if in AP
Night 7 - See You Real Soon menu / Animation Magic if in AP
Kudos on how clear and well organized you were in presenting this!

Not to be a fly in the ointment, but just to add as an fyi, we didn't have these rotations on our last 2 Fantasy Eastern itineraries...we had ERAERRA (2017)and RAERRAE(2016).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter