Please need you r help

mommylovesdisneymore

DIS Veteran
NERF Stampede
has anyone gotten this one?

Where is the best deal on this I think it retails for $50 any help or advise is much appreciated

My son wants one also. Kroger had them in the add this week for $42, I think don't have ad to reference, and Toys R Us has them for $46, I think again not add to look at where I am, in the Big Toy Book. The one at Kroger is the standard one, but the one at TrU is a special package with either 100 darts or 100 extra darts, standard one comes with 60. I would really love to find it for $35, but don't think it will happen. Post if you find anything better cost wise please

Target has them for $44.xx (regular price). There is in their Toy Catalog a coupon for $5 off so the price is $39.xx.

Now, I'm not sure if the coupon is good online. If it is and if you have AAA you might be able to get it for $35 because AAA offers 10% off on all Target online orders when you click the link on their website (same goes for Discovercard but that's cashback not a direct discount) but sometimes sale/coupon items are excluded - worth a try though.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter